Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Aug 14, 2007, 10:34 PM
    I Think Im Pregnant
    How soon is to soon. To take a pregnancy test.
    Do you have to wait for your first missed perioud.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 04:28 AM
    If you want a pregnancy test to not be a waste of money, then don't take one until about 14 days after your missed period. :)
    ashley19 Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Aug 15, 2007, 06:28 AM
    I have irregular periods so I did a test 3 weeks after conception and it came up positive.. if that helps, used first response, clear blue digital also picked up the positive..
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Feb 21, 2008, 10:47 PM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you be pregnant and not know? [ 31 Answers ]

My last full period was in January and it lasted on 3 days. February. & March had just spotted light pink. I can't fit into my clothes at all, my stomach is hugh. I took the EPT and it came back negative. There is something in my stomach moving. Everyone says its gas, but gas moves slowly and...

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on the pill for the past seven years and have recently come off it at the end of Feb and got my first real period at the start of March , I have had unprotected sex from 17th march until the 23rd march and have had gotten my period on Monday 26th March. Is there a chance I could be...

Am I Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on March 12, 2007, which was the day I was ovulating. My boyfriend came inside of me, and I wasn't taking any because pills at the time of intercourse. I was on birth control for a month in Feb o7 but I stopped taking it the last week of Feb. I don't know if I can' get...

View more questions Search