Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gashinda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Thank You Letters- Customer
    Hi,
    I am interested in sending some thank you letters for customers who use our courier service. Can You Help By Providing A Draft?
    Thank You
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 16, 2007, 07:43 AM
    I certainly don't want to write one for you. They're relatively simple, just get a standard professional letter format and make sure they're individualized. I find that comes across much better than a general letter.

Thank them for their continued support and offer a deal... that will get them coming back for more. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Letters in ring? [ 8 Answers ]

My ring has 5 numbers then 18 ci plat written in it what does this mean ?

Letters to the editor - who should? [ 13 Answers ]

I live in a rural town that only has one news paper. Technically there are two, but the second is still new and not very influential yet. Sometimes I feel that because this paper has a virtual monopoly they don't bother chasing stories. Most of the information in the paper comes to them,...

Letters of introduction [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am sending out letters to introduce myself to potential employers. Does anyone know where I can get templates without having to purchase anything? Thanks Wes

Arabic Letters [ 3 Answers ]

What are the Arabic letters and how do I pronounce them and write them?

Dispute Letters [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone point me to a good dispute letter to CA's? One that is in line with the system so I can try to get some answers. I know some of these collectors don't have the original docs to prove the account. Do they have to have the original contract where I signed? Also I was told in the state...

View more questions Search