Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzamanm Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2007, 10:38 AM
    Playing A Strip As News Channels Do?
    Dear Friends;
    Can Someone Guide Me How To Play A Strip Under the Video As News Channels Do. And What Media Player SHould I USe To Do That. Please Help me. I'll be thankful to you.
    Thanks.
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Feb 14, 2008, 06:53 AM
    Do it in "adobe premier" any latest version
    Conform
    Rate my ansewr
    supriya _82 Posts: 241, Reputation: 24

Feb 18, 2008, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mzamanm
    Dear Friends;
    Can Someone Guide Me How To Play A Strip Under the Video As News Channels Do. And What Media Player SHould I USe To Do That. Please Help me. I'll be thankful to you.
    Thanks.
    A player alone will not help you. You need some sort of video editing software. ANY basic video editing software will do the trick. Adobe Premier is one of the industry standards but prohibitively expensive especially if you are doing this as a hobby. A cheaper scaled down version would be Adobe premier Elements.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strip clubs [ 37 Answers ]

Hi, I have a very good trusting relationship with my boyfriend and we have a flat together. I am a nurse and work shift work. His mate has recently split up from a long term relationship and I think is wanting to go to a strip club with him this weekend while Im at work. I am really horrified by...

Good news or bad news are these doctors of their rocker? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, well I went to the doctor today concerning my miscarriage last week. Some of you may have read my post about having discharge and why the bleeding stopped (after only 3-4 days), well it turns out I am one of those women who can pass everything in 4 days. I have had an ultrasound...

How many kids TV Channels worldwide? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear all, Anyone who knows how many kids TV channel in this world? Kids TV channel is the TV channel specify in broadcasting Kids TV program. Many thanks for help.

View more questions Search