Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ewelina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Company Introduction Cover Letter to Potential Client
    My company is busy with providing consulting and technology services for other companies. We are trying to send them our brochure with an introduction cover letter.

Does anyone have any examples of company introduction letters?

I would be really gratefull for some tips.
    Thanks
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2012, 02:17 PM
    Microsoft Office has a portal with free Templates. I would use these as a starting point only. The key to a successful Sales Letter is to get to the point quickly and decide what is the most important sales message. In other words, what will the person reading the letter get from doing business with you, and why should they not do business with someone else.
    jalal.quadir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 09:56 PM
    How to ask for some work to the client?
    mfathimah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 04:51 AM
    I am an experienced mineral water salesman.I would like to work independly by taking direct quotation from companies.how can I write letters to them?please help me sir?

With a lots of thanks...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Cover Letter [ 9 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm having trouble trying to find the perfect cover letter to send out to other companies, along with our brochure. We just opened a print business, and need to introduce ourselves, our products & services, to the community by sending the brochure to schools and government offices and...

How to write an introduction letter to a potential client [ 4 Answers ]

Hi , I am just a new member . I would just like to ask on How to write an attractive letter to a potential clients. :)

Introduction Letter (Company and its Products to Potential Clients) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to prepare an Introduction Letter about our Company and the products to our potential clients. Our Company is Kuwait’s only authorized Chrysler Jeep and Dodge Distributor. Kindly provide me with some tips to prepare a decent and attractive Intro. Thanks, Bobita:confused:

View more questions Search