Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A1234 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2005, 06:19 AM
    Hydroquinone
    I wonder if there are good products that conatins Hydroquinone 2 % ?
    For worldwide shipping, I found one site but the shipping for other coutries than Usa seems to be very hard to understand, manual shipping intructions, and you have to make everything on your own. Weight, types, and everything.

I have found a product called Skin Bleaching Nighttime/daytime Fade Cream
    (itīs two different types, one for day and one for night)
    I found it on a Acnedoctor site.

But give me some information where you can find good Skin belacing creams that contains Hydroquinone 2 % and easy shipping methods please :)

Thank you in advance :)
    Bye
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Aug 20, 2005, 06:43 AM
    I wouldn't advice you to use hydroquinone. My mom used that & now she has melasma (dark discoloration of the face).

Aug 20, 2005, 07:57 AM
    Ok, there are some side effects , but according to many sites and derma doctors, Hydroquinone is the only proven that really can lighter your skin,
    Just a little dose of Hydroquinone 2 % ,
    I will tested it, if it will be side effecet I will stop immeditly, but there are pepole that can use it, and have lightend acne, age spot, lighter skin and fredckels with results according to real doctors

Aug 20, 2005, 08:06 AM
    But you have to avoid sun exposure.

Aug 20, 2005, 08:10 AM
    I will use sunscreen 40

And I will just use product including Hydroquinone at night,
    And at morning use another belaching formula witout Hydroquinone ,

I think that's the best way

Aug 20, 2005, 11:29 AM
    Where can find good Skin belacing creams that contains Hydroquinone 2 % and easy shipping methods please??

I Know someone here can help me out, you pepole answer so good at many other questions here
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Aug 23, 2005, 04:29 PM
    Where would you actually be using this? I may know where? But we have to be super careful about hydroquinone, BUT there are lots and tons of products that can lighten them! So I prefer you use it rather tha this so we are not on the hazardous side. There is even bleaching packs, powder that doesn't have hydroquinone, so I think you should know the side effects of the product before you se it, because I think you are not that aware that's why you are so into hydriquinone. I have experience on hydroquinone and I am telling you its worse!

Aug 24, 2005, 07:57 AM
    Do Not Use Hydroquinone At Daytime!
    HEllo everyone! Actually, my sister has been using a hydroquinone containing astringent sold here for US$1 for 4 years now. She has the most wonderful skin in the family. People always ask for her beauty regimen wherever she goes. She has very tight pores, no signs of unevenness of her skin tone & no pimples, blackheads or whiteheads. Too good to be true,right? Well, it is. I tries using it but to my dismay, I had ugly rashes on my face & burning sensation (imagine a sweaty pig) so I stopped. Stubborn as I am, I am still continuing the product but I am diluting it with a regular toner. It works but not as fast. My mom (as usual)decided to try it too. It was good at first till she was tempted to apply this at daytime. MAJOR MISTAKE! She developed an ugly hyperpigmentation on both her cheekbones that not even the best dermatologists could get off. Till she used the Korean Magic cream. Problem now is that she has run out of it. Poor mom :(
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Aug 24, 2005, 01:01 PM
    Reviva Labs lightening creams.
    The best hydroquinone product I have used has been from Reviva Labs.

This was the hydroquinone cream I was using before I heard about lightening with natural creams.

It contains 2% in a NATURAL BASE not mineral oil.

The others you get from the store contains mineral oil, which makes active ingredients stay on top of
    The skin and does not allow penetration.

I used the Brown Spot night cream 2%hq and the Day lightening cream which contains 1%hq +mulberry + 15spf.

When you use both you are going to get LIGHT!!

They work really,really well.
    I was looking good!

The difference was like two and half shade. And with a 2% cream at that!

Because of the vegatable base the hydroquinone can really get into the skin.

If you try it you won't believe a 2% cream could work so well.

That is why people always want to go higher than 2% because they think a 2% is not enough.

Hydroquinone is not dangerous at all. It has been used for MANY years as a skin lightener.

The thing is it's just for short term use, not long term. I've been reading that short term is actually
    A YEAR!! Lol

You have to with all skin lighteners USE SUNSCREEN!! ALWAYS.

People should be using it regardless if your into skin lightening or not.

And a little bit goes a long way. I like the way the Brown Spot cream spread very easily on the face.

This is the fastest hq cream that I know of.

The prices can't be beat!

Brown Spot Skin
    Lightening Night Cream 1oz $10.00

Skin Lightener Day Cream 1.5oz $12.00

New Brown Spot Gel
    w/Glycolic Acid 1.25oz $11.00

Brighten & Lighten Facial Cleanser $8.50
    8oz (this cleanser must be new cause I have never seen it before)

http://www.revivalabs.com/skinlightening.htm
    dachsonish Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2005, 11:41 AM
    Reviva Labs
    I use reviva labs for wrinkles and tightening the skin. I think that it works well. It has lipoic acid in there, but for whitening I like Oriki. It is a luxury line and I know that it is worth every penny!

The oriki whitening lotion has a japanese ingredient called Kojic acid and it actually can be used in combination with the reviva hydroquinone. This will actually speed up the skin lightening process.

I have been using the Oriki whitening lotion for 1 year now and have recommended it to everyone! My mom had horrible hyperpigmentation and she loves Oriki, it has made a big difference it her skin.

Since she owns a salon, she now promotes the Oriki skin care line herself. She is the proof it works!

Check it out! www.oriki.com

Dachsonish
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2005, 03:52 PM
    The problem with hydroquinone is that you get dark again if you're out in the sun. And I mean dark fast and sometimes more than what you were originally. It does work but I think its best for people who want to lighten spots or circles.

Oct 9, 2005, 07:20 AM
    Use Sunscreen everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon1
    The problem with hydroquinone is that you get dark again if youre out in the sun. And I mean dark fast and sometimes more than what you were originally. It does work but I think its best for people who want to lighten spots or circles.
    I think it does not matter which skin lightening product is used to lighten the skin in regards to the sun.

IF YOU GO OUT WITHOUT SUNSCREEN YOUR GOING TO GET DARK REGARDLESS.

With or without hydroquinone. The sun is the sun!!

The sun does not know or care what cream you used. It s going to come up every moring and every morning you better put on your SUNSCREEN!!
    dachsonish Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2005, 10:40 PM
    Yes SunScreen is Important
    Yes I agree that we need to:

1. Try to keep out of the sun
    2. If we cannot avoid the sun... we need to always use sunscreen.
    3. If we do 1 and 2 aaloend we still need to lighten our skin we have options of lightening the skin.

For a body sunscreen I use Banana Boats "Suntanicals" and from the name one can see that it is enriched with bontanicals such as Aloe Vera, chamomile, and lavendar.

Check it out at a local walmart or go to www.bananaboat.com to see what is available around your area.

Good luck!

Oct 12, 2005, 12:41 AM
    Check it out...
    Quote Originally Posted by dachsonish
    Yes I agree that we need to:

1. Try to keep out of the sun
    2. If we cannot avoid the sun...we need to always use sunscreen.
    3. If we do 1 and 2 aaloend we still need to lighten our skin we have options of lightening the skin.

For a body sunscreen I use Banana Boats "Suntanicals" and from the name one can see that it is enriched with bontanicals such as Aloe Vera, chamomile, and lavendar.

check it out at a local walmart or go to www.bananaboat.com to see what is available around your area.

Good luck!

LOL! You sure do love Wal-Mart!!
    My sister calles it Wollyworld.:confused:

Check it out...
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2005, 12:59 AM
    Haha here we call it Wal-Mullet because there's a bunch of rednecks who work at our local Wal-Mart.. it's great! :)
    tanned Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 9, 2005, 10:36 PM
    How about this one?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/GLYQUIN-HYDROQUI...QQcmdZViewItem
    How about this one? Sounds great, tempting too. Any input?
    jackietad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Hi A1234,

I am currently using Hydroquinone at 4% and so far so good.

I do know where you can get the 2% from in Massachusetts.

See link below:

Online Store at The Ellerin Cosmetic Dermatology Center: Lightening Gel aHa
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 09:12 PM
    There's not nothing wrong with hq, I use 4% for this harsh pigmentation and its realllyyyyyyy safe...
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chandani
    theres not nothing wrong with hq, I use 4% for this harsh pigmentation and its realllyyyyyyy safe...
    That strength is best for darker skin to see results.
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Jan 5, 2008, 03:22 AM
    Hydroquinone has been banned in Europe because of possible link to cancer. I don't know who'd want to risk it just to brighten & beautify their skin, when safe & natural products are available, and just as effective - if not more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hydroquinone [ 4 Answers ]

Please read the other topics I wrote, this one can you delete moderator, I start to write and sudenly just click the button, my fault :) Read my other topic:) Bye

Hydroquinone [ 22 Answers ]

Hi Im new to this site. And Ive been reading some posts. In my experience a lot of over the counter bleaching brands don't help because at the most they have 2% hydroquinone and that is not enough for people such as african-americans with highly pigmented skin. I suggest going to a dermatologist....

Safe Percentage Of Hydroquinone [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys, Ok here's the deal. My face is a light brown complexion BUT... my eyelids are still brown. I've tried kojic acid, makari, hypercreme and I can't for the love of god lighten my eyelids. So I thought 'ah a small percentage of hydroquinone should help''. I don't know of any safe creams...

IS hydroquinone really that Bad? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know about you guys but I'm really getting tired of searching for a skin lightning product that actually works, I mean I've probabley searched every where, read every forum and article about skin lightning, and I'venoticed that the products that people are saying really works are the one's...

Hydroquinone 2% [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Lots of beauty creams for dark skin contain hydroquinone 2%.word is being passed around that this chemical is accumulative and can damage the kidneys. Can anyone verify the authenticity of this claim?is it science or myth?

View more questions Search