Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blnmurthy62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Disposing off old furniture
    I want to sell old sofa set ,cots , mattresses , cupboard etc. where can I find parties who take them
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2007, 10:12 PM
    It would help to know where you live in order to give you the best answer possible. But, if in the U.S. you might contact someplace like the Salvation Army or Goodwill Industries International, Goodwill Industries International - About Goodwill

You don't sell your things to these places, but you can claim them as a donation for a monetary amount that will help you on your taxes.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 05:15 AM
    If you wish to sell them , have a garage or yard sale. Or list the items for sale in the newspaper. I like clough's answer , that is what we do if we do not know of someone needing the used furniture.
    antipode12 Posts: 248, Reputation: 8

Aug 28, 2007, 10:35 PM
    Or put them up on Craigslist.com. I've sold a ton on there. Everyone is really usually very easygoing too.
    Knot Hole Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Aug 31, 2007, 03:55 PM
    www.Craigslist.org the only way to sell or give away...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Falling furniture [ 1 Answers ]

I was driving behind a truck carrying furniture and a chair fell off, (truck never stopped.) I swevered to miss it, but it caught the driver side of my car. While swerving I ran off the road and hit and embankment and electrical pole, damaging my passenger side of the car. Am I at fault and...

Pine Furniture [ 1 Answers ]

I have some bedroom pine furniture which I wish to paint. Which paint is best to use?

Je for disposing of asset [ 3 Answers ]

How do you record the disposal of an asset when it has been partly depreciated and you didn't get anything for the asset. EX. Furniture cost 8000 Accum Deprec 5000 :confused:

Anchor furniture down [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pool with a vinyl liner and would like to anchor the outdoor chairs and table furniture down. How do I do this on cement we get alt of wind and I do not want the furniture to blow into the pool with a vinyl liner?

Help me save my furniture! [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do to prevent my 3 cats from clawing on my furniture? I have a wonderful pole that one cat uses but not the other 2. Any suggestions for me??

View more questions Search