Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sea_flipper Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2005, 01:24 PM
    Web cam freezes
    undefined
    Hello, I have been having trouble with my web cam, it seems to freeze a lot. Any suggestions? I have re-installed it several times. It is a Logi-tech Quick Cam. -- thanks Lydia
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Aug 19, 2005, 01:39 PM
    It is also important to mention - what operating system are you using (Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 98, etc.) and what are you doing when it freezes (recording, using on the Internet)?
    sea_flipper Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2005, 01:45 PM
    My system is...
    My system is Windows XP. And many times if I am surfing the net and someone wants to chat on Yahoo and use the web cam. My side freezes a lot and I have to try it again. I wonder could it be that I have my browser up?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xp freezes after boot up [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , My questionis when I turn on PC Windows XP Home edition boots up fine , then when it opens to the desk top it looks fine , but when I click on an Icon to start a program it starts to work then it opens part of the program then freezes up and then nothing I click on the desk top works. Any...

My HP m7334n freezes up? [ 4 Answers ]

My computer freezes up after a few minutes after startup. It doesn't do it if the hd is working hard like if I have a movie running off it or I am scanning for viruses. Other wise it will make a clicking noise(one click) and it dies. You can still move the cursor around and stuff but can't do...

Central AC freezes up [ 1 Answers ]

My Central AC freezes up after running for a couple of hours. Ice forms on the evaporator coils. Thermostat is set a 75. Thanks for any help.

Computer is freezing [ 2 Answers ]

well I'm having the problem that my computer continuosly is freezing. So I read that may be for some spy or other things my computer would have, so I downloaded hijackthis and did a scan but I don't know what should I do this is the hijackthis log Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2 Scan saved at...

Computer Freezes [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please help me?  I have an E-Machine AMD Duron 800Mhz computer with 768 RAM.  I have been having a lot of problems with my computer for the past year.  Whenever I am using it, either on the web, printing something or just using a program, the computer just freezes.  I have done all the...

View more questions Search