Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imation-nation Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 05:47 PM
    80's cartoon
    It's been driving me crazy and this is the only topic I think this question suits. In the 80's there was a cartoon around the same time shirt tales, strawberryshortcake and alike aired it was about these racoons and they had a friend who walked up right was pink always very nervous and had a nose like grover from the muppets if anyone can help me it would GREATLY APPRECIATED. They always got into trouble and lived in the forest (ithink)
    Thanks
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Aug 29, 2007, 10:07 PM
    The only one I could find was "The Raccoons" (1985) I hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cartoon film [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I saw a movie when I was a kid, around mid 80's or perhaps early 90's. All I remember is it starts like a regular film and then turns into animation when the main boy crosses into another universe. I remember he travels in a red car and he might have an animal/pet with him. At one point, he...

Old cartoon from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I don't think it was a series. It has a sheepdog named Schaefer, who went into space and landed on a planet and met an alien girl (looked human w/ a nose like the thing on a snorkels head) she and her dog needed his help saving her planet and Earth from being destroyed by a mean Colonel, who she...

80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bugging for a while, I remember watching a cartoon when I was younger where people would have chest plates and staffs and out of these chest plates spirits of animals etc would come out. I can't for the life of me find the name of it and I don't remember much else about it. Please...

80's cartoon can't think of name for the world [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out the name to a cartoon I remember when I was a kid. It had two different giant robots, one was blue and one was pink. There were a man and a woman that climbed into the heads of these robots and controlled them from inside. I can't exactly remember the plot of the...

View more questions Search