Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rider6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Lawn Chief Mower Tractor
    Lawn Chief Mower Tractor Model 1239 very hard to shift gears. What would cause this?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Could be an adjustment issue, how old is the tractor, how is the belts?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawn Chief riding mower [ 6 Answers ]

Two wires got disconnected from our riding lawnmower. I need to know where the 2 red wires are supposed to go. The longer red wire is hooked to the key or kill switch and the shorter red wire is hooked to the solenoid. I think the shorter wire is for ground. The mfg. # is 0048 and the model # is...

Lawn Chief Riding Mower [ 2 Answers ]

Could any one tell me if my riding lawn mower "Lawn chief" needs gauge wheels on the deck? Thank you

Lawn chief mower won't start [ 3 Answers ]

Have a lawn chief mower that won't start. I think it is the ignition switch and not the connectors behind it. When I turned the key to run the light came on but wouldn't turn over like it did minutes before. I probably would have a hard time finding a replacement ignition switch. My question would...

Tractor lawn mower [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a Wizard lawn mower with a Briggs & Stratton engine that was ran with low oil I don't know much about engines but when I stripped it the piston arm has sheared at the end I can't see any other damage so my problem is I need to replace the piston but I can't see any no on the piston all I...

View more questions Search