Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawrrah Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Spotting and brown discharge; virgin
    I made a similar topic before, but some things have changed since.

I'm still a virgin, still 16, and right now I should be in the middle of my cycle. I'm experiencing spotting and brown discharge right now. I had the same spotting and brown discharge instead of periods the last two times. I'm not on any birth control, but around the time my period started acting up, I got the first part of the vaccination for cervical cancer. I know the commercial says it has no symptoms, but do you think it could be related? It's the only thing I can think of, and I'm really stressed out about this ><
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Aug 13, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Usually when you have brown discharge it's old blood
    dancingkitty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 06:28 PM
    It could be hormone fluctuations.
    If it continues see your MD.
    help_ful101 Posts: 59, Reputation: 4

May 23, 2008, 11:09 AM
    I could be the same butt... wait your hot if you have any sexual interaction that could be it to that includes dry humping grinding, grindin' nude... if still occurs in a month go c a doctor roght away

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular period, spotting, brown discharge [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. I am 19 years old and have been getting irregular periods since the time I began mentruating (age 13). I went to see a gyno about a yr ago and she said it was due hormonal imbalances and should go away with age. She also told me to keep a diary of how long each of my cycles last. I get...

Brown Period- but still virgin [ 4 Answers ]

I have a dark brown period right now, when usually its red... And I'm a virgin... Anyone know why its brown? No chance at an STD or being pregnant. Help...

Brown Spotting [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to achieve pregnancy for almost one year now. Last month I spotted pink on the first day then brown the following two days one day before my period was due. Could this be implantation bleeding? Then I spotted pink again around days 15 and 16. I don't know what...

Brown spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I have brown spotting and I had my period last week.. what may this be caused from?

Brown spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 21 years old and have been having fairly regular periods. But lately I've been getting brown spotting for 2-3 days before actually getting my periods, which are still regular. I also get my usual menstrual cramps when I get this brown spotting itself. The brown spotting is also smelly and...

View more questions Search