Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Aug 13, 2007, 11:52 AM
    80's horror movie Title
    My friend and I saw this cheesy horror movie in the late 80's. These Teenagers/college age people go to a house to party. I'm not sure if they did any occult things or not, but there was one girl who became Possessed by a demon. She was on top of a guy and she said, "Why are you staring at me? Stop staring at me," in a kind of sexual play tone. She through her head back, and when she looked at the guy again, her face had that possessed-by-a-demon look to it and she screamed in that demonic voice, "Stop staring at me!" I think she had a black forked tongue and killed the guy with it (not sure about this). I also think at one point, either she or another girl shoves a tube of lipstick through her nipple into her chest. This was a real Oscar winner, top of the line, less than B-rated movie, but my friend and I both thought of this movie this past week. I think the title had "Witch' or "Demon" in it.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Yeah, that's Night of the Demons from 1988, starring scream queen Linnea Quigley. The lipstick scene is the one that folks remember from this cinematic opus. There was at least one sequel... and the lipstick makes a return appearance.
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Aug 14, 2007, 10:20 PM
    That's the one. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's Horror Movie Identification [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was hoping someone could please help me identify a movie. It was a horror movie from either the 70's or 80's, and all I recall is that a boy is in the kitchen chopping some vegetables or fruit and chops off his finger. His mother is swimming (I think) and comes in upset for having been...

Horror Movie Title, Please? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm almost 23. When I was little(probably between 3 and 5, maybe a little older) my dad rented a movie from our video store. The only thing that I remember is the killer dismembering a body in a bath tub and sticking the body parts in black trash bags. I'm not 100% sure, but it was either the...

Name of 80's horror/slasher movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I remember watching this movie when I was younger either late 80's early 90's, it was aired on TV a few times... It was about this strip bar and their was a murderer in the crowd. A girl would be on stage dancing and it would show this weird camera angle of the killer coming in with his/her...

80's or early 90's horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with...

View more questions Search