Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daven1963 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Disabled needs financing
    Any suggestions on how a disabled (3 yrs since car accident) person can find funding for web start up business (actually 11 true sites) some unique retail, a national site every city needs and is NOT on web currenty, unique money maker for the RV crowd. Bottom Line I am on disability after 25 years of successful sales business. Homeless, divorced, without ability to read write speak or walk. I now have apt, awesome computer, lifes basics and $0 left after soc sec check.
    fh513 Posts: 13, Reputation: 0
    -

Sep 30, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by daven1963
    Any suggestions on how a disabled (3 yrs since car accident) person can find funding for web start up business (actually 11 true sites) some unique retail, a national site every city needs and is NOT on web currenty, unique money maker for the RV crowd. Bottom Line I am on disability after 25 years of successful sales business. Homeless, divorced, without ability to read write speak or walk. I now have apt, awesome computer, lifes basics and $0 left after soc sec check.
    You can try to get free website for your own purposes. Go to:www.freewebs.com
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Guess I am the untrusting sort, if you can not read or write at this point, how do you use a computer and read posts.
    First thing is to not be homeless, I will assume you are using a computer in a public location now. You apply for government assited housing, get a address and place to live, you get your own computer and go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Owner Financing [ 1 Answers ]

I recently took a course in Wholesale Buying. For the life of me, I can not understand how owner financing works. Can this be broken down to were it makes sense to me?

Finding financing [ 1 Answers ]

I too have found myself in the same situation. How and where did you end up finding financing? It's quite frustrating. I need all the help I can get. I've been told by my bank that you can't use it as collateral during the repayment.

Financing Alternative [ 1 Answers ]

When choosing a financing alternative, many companies compare the impact on earnings per share of each alternative being considered. Since the level of EBIT is not affected by the financing choice, a given level of EBIT is assumed and, for this level, profits before taxes, net income, and earnings...

Owner financing [ 20 Answers ]

I'm the seller, doing owner financing, which has turned out to be a nightmare! I had legal contracts that were checked out by an attny. It has been a year, they only made the min. pmts, no deposit or down pmt. But seemed to take exc. Care of the property and seemed very happy there. Without...

Financing new car [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'd appreciate if some one can answer my question. If I need to finance new car, can I do it with the bank other than dealer offers? Does it affect the price of the car if I will finance with some one else?

View more questions Search