Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TMBLAIR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Electrical Outlet
    My Electrical Outlet Is Not Working. I Have Checked The Breaker Box. What Could Be The Problem?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2007, 09:08 AM
    If 1 of several on circuit. I would remove receptacle and test, Then remove receptacle on each side of receptacle, and look for loose or disconnected wire. Could also be at a switch box, or ceiling even.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Give the push the wire in the back connections careful attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical Outlet - No Ground [ 3 Answers ]

Got back from vacation and refrigerator was out. When testing the outlets it reads "No Ground". Replaced the GFI outlet and still reading "No Ground". The breaker never tripped. All wires on the outlets to that circuit are secure. What could be the problem?

Electrical outlet not working [ 3 Answers ]

I have replaced an electrical outlet and it is still not working. What else could be wrong?

Electrical Outlet replacement [ 3 Answers ]

I am replacing a GFI electrical outlet that went out in the back of our house. It is hooked up on the line to the outlets in our garage. I am using a Sperry Instruments three pronged electrical circuit tester to test the outlets. The GFI that I replaced is now working properly based on the...

External Electrical Outlet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a external electrical outlet in the front and back patios of my house and neither of them work. What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Electrical outlet outage [ 2 Answers ]

While watching TV last night the outlet went dead. It may have been overloaded. However, when I tested the outlet, the checker indicated that the Hot and ground were reversed. The circuit breaker looks good and I reset it for good measure. How do I go about solving this problem? Thanks, Lloyd.

View more questions Search