Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    illuminatus new Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 04:43 AM
    suiciding feel versus my living feel
    hi all,

I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months.

But my problem is I am loving her without my parent's knowledge. They will not allow me to marry her. And they will force me to leave her. I feel that leaving her is great sin and of course if I marry her that too is a sin of different kind.thts disobeying my parents.

once I got a feel that this is not a big problem. But as the days go, I feel to kill myself.I have thought a way to end that is to consume pesticide from my fathers shop. Because if I die in some other way or place it would be a time consuming work for my beloved parent to get my corpse back to home. So this woay my mind is togglieng but I am also thinkingt to overcome this problem. I know thr is some spell mistakes but I know you all can understand what ia m coming to sayyyyyyyyyyyyy.
    Albas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 02:40 AM
    Don't kill yourself. Think of how your girlfriend would feel. She would not want you to kill yourself. Just relax for a second and calm down. Killing yourself is also a sin in case you didn't know... it's one of the most selfish acts you can do. You need to pull yourself together and get through this. Imagine how horrible it would be for your mother to stumble upon your dead body. Is that how you want to be remembered? Your father would feel guilty for the rest of his life thinking he caused your death. Just love your girl and realize that there's no sin in a meaningful sexual relationship. You don't necessarily have to get married... I would recommend not getting married until you want to have children, but that's my opinion.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 02:59 AM
    Your life is worth more than giving it up for love or any other reason.
    Life is a gift and you shouldn't not consider throwing it away so easily.

And get professional Help! Quickly
    xfsketch Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Being someone who has considered suicide a few or more times myself... I just want to say that I understand why you would want to do it. Please don't do it though!! Especially if its over a girl. All we have in this world is this life. As painful as it can be at times, there is always a person who has it worse. Your love might be wrong in your parents eyes but I can bet there are many others who see nothing wrong with it. How can your parents find it in their hearts to forgive you for dating her if you don't be with your girl friend and give them a chance to. You should orry about what you want. When I thought about killing myself I would wait until the next day and when I did that I would realize life is hard but it is not worth giving up for anything. Find what it is you enjoy in life and use it as a crutch to get you through this hardship. Please think about what you are doing and take a mans advice (me) who has been there and lived to tell about it. Your worth more to your family and yourself alive!! May God be with you.
    Fadingxlullaby Posts: 22, Reputation: -2

Feb 6, 2009, 08:23 AM
    Don't kill yourself... it will devastate everyone around you. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. My best friend killed herself and things still are not the same in my life. Talk to your parents tell them you love her and you are going to marry her. If you are over the age of 18 there really isn't anything they can do or say to change the decision you've made. It may be hard for them to deal with now but eventually they will accept your marriage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't feel like living anymore! [ 7 Answers ]

Well it all started when I started hanging around with a new group at school and my mum didn't aprove of it. She kept telling me to keep away and I kept telling her to leave me alone and that I would hang around with who I wanted, then this caused arguments between us. Then one day my older...

How do I feel [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm need some advice. I'm 21 and I love this girl I meet back in school, we dated for a year, but we went through a lot, that married people got through over there whole married life. We had problems like most people, but she made it seem like everything wrong was my fault. So if we did break up...

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

Am I right to feel this way [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Jarrod I have been with this girl for almost three years this September. I know that I love her and we have a beautiful 1 year old son. Now, since we have gotten the internet she has been spending a lot of time talking to other men and fantasy role playing. Some of the things she...

Should I tell her how I feel? [ 4 Answers ]

I wrote on here a while ago because my girlfriend broke up with me and now I'm getting better at moving on but I still feel like she is the girl, whenever I feel like I should pull away and totally forget about her I think about how she is perfect for me and it seems like she still likes me. I...

View more questions Search