Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katy300 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 12:17 AM
    Prank callers
    How do I find out the number of my private caller. I've contacted my network provider but they said they can't see incoming calls. I am convinced I know who it is I just need confirmation. .
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 13, 2007, 12:22 AM
    If the caller is idented as PRIVATE then YOU cannot find out the number at all.

That's the way it is.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 12:27 AM
    The only way is by contacting the police but it would have to be a very bad prank call to do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stop private prank calling [ 8 Answers ]

Hello: I would like to know if anyone has figured out how to show the number of someone that keeps making prank phone calls on a land line that has caller ID but the number shows up as a "private number". It is really disturbing. I have tWo babies and I am scared one of them might pick up and...

Private Callers [ 3 Answers ]

I need to find out who is calling me private up to 6 to 7 months ago to two different cell phone numbers. Can you find out for me?

How Do You Deal With Pesky 'Cold Callers'? [ 7 Answers ]

Found this on the net just had to share. The best way to get rid of pesky 'cold callers'. I’m Sorry, I Can’t Talk Right Now….I’m “Breastfeeding.” Who would have thought that breastfeeding would have so many advantages? And I’m not talking about the whole brain development thing. Yeah,...

Prank calls [ 2 Answers ]

How do u trace number when its been blocked?

Private Callers [ 2 Answers ]

I tried asking the person who he was and they asked me MY name and they said i went to there old school..........they somehow know my name and they are laghing when i cussed them out.......is this like a prank call?:confused:

View more questions Search