Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 12, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Contact them to get more info this is what I got
    Hello guys, I asked one of theses distributor company to give me more info about their glutathione cause they said it's made in the USA, here it is let me know what u think

[H
    TML]ts because we are the sole distributor and it is being distributed from the Philippines to the world. We dont have a seller or an agent there. The product is custom-made and so we are the only ones who has this formulation. Moreover, after its manufacture, it is being exported it here in the Philippines. Therefore its not available there. Im sorry but we cannot give you that infomation. All I can give you is its made in California. We have a reputation and we have been in this business for 3 years. We only sell high quality, effective and authentic products. REad our testimonials. If you are still not convinced, then its your decision to make[/HTML]
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 24, 2007, 09:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    hello guys, i asked one of theses distributor company to give me more info about their glutathione cause they said it's made in the USA, here it is let me know what u think

[H
    If it's made in the USA, then buy Glutathione here in the USA, I won't trust that process, Manufactured in the USA, them exported to the Philippines, then if someone wants to to buy from the US, you will pay heavy on Shipping for a USA made Glutathione. Plus, this was exactly what happened to Lucida-DS regarding fakes coming from the Philippines, it's being adulterated an God knows what they add it.
    Find a reputable Distributor here in the US, if you are here in the US. Sellers here won't dare tamper dietary supplements as they will be in a hell lot of trouble. With consumers, FDA, lawsuits blah... blah... blah...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet contact info [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find out the email addresses of corporations, businesses, politicians, heads of governments overseas, movie stars, recording celebrities, etc. I consider myself politically active and would like to contact these individuals and businesses to urge support for social issues, but want...

Tenant has new owners but no contact info - options? [ 2 Answers ]

My stepson in Florida has been renting a home from his father. Rent was $1200/mo . His father let him slide a number of times on the rent so it has been varied as to what he paid. Now his stepmom informed him 12 days ago the property was sold and he needs to pay the new owners $1200 immediately. He...

Too much contact [ 20 Answers ]

What are some signs too look for if you think you're having too much contact with your girlfriend? I think I've been doing this recently, she been stressed and I have been trying to "be there for her" but I think it mite be a bit much.

No contact [ 13 Answers ]

Im currently doing the NC thing, my question is if I see her family or friends out do I ask how she is or say anything to them at all?

View more questions Search