Ask
    Chrystlite212 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Aug 18, 2005, 06:54 AM
    Delete
    Delete...
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2005, 08:37 AM
    This guy is an imature LOUSE. Lose him. There NO WAY IN HELL HE SHOULD TREAT YOU LIKE THIS!!

"He feels that he didnt cheat" - that's about the biggest load of BS I have ever heard. HE DID CHEAT ON YOU!! TWICE!! That's a deal breaker - done, over finished.

He wants his cake and eat it too. You ARE SHARING HIM.

RESPECT AND TRUST are KEY ELIMENTS OF A RELATIONSHIP.

HE DOES NOT RESPECT YOU ONE BIT!! YOU CAN NOT TRUST HIM EVER!! It's done.

Wait until he gets deployed - then the parting will really begin.

Please leave this man now. He doesn't deserve you one bit. You sound like a great gal. Don't be confused here - you can not love a man like this louse.

I hate this guy. He's playing you. End this - ALL HE WILL DO IS HURT YOU - you deserve better.
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2005, 09:17 PM
    He DID cheat on you. Do you want to stay with him now?
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Aug 19, 2005, 06:57 AM
    solitary confinement
    Know what you are setting yourself up for, he is in the military, he will be away from you during seasons of deployment, he will be away from you when he returns. If you desire someone to consistently spend time with, he is not the person, he is already committed to Uncle Sam; however, I neither feel that he, nor his cheating is the issue here. You are a victim of hyper imagination, you were so excited to live with your beloved that you did not carefully consider ALL that life would throw at you. It happens frequently, but there is a remedy, know in your heart, what matter to you, when you wake up a few years down the road, what is it that you aspire to achieve, be honest with yourself, and set that plan in motion. Do not compromise your standard; otherwise, you will only have yourself to blame. This is a decision you must make concerning you. If you opt to become a soldiers wife, it is a rocky road, be prepared. Preparation ellicits confidence. Procrastination ellicits fear. Remember this, until your beloved awakes to the true value he has for you in his heart, he may feel the need to "sow his wild oats". The military introduces our men to some extremes in life, it takes the integrity of his heart to remain faithful. Most often, the extra-relational activities serve as a way to reduce stress, to cope with hidden fears he is forced to face. If you are of an understanding nature and willing to overlook such, stand by him if you value the relationship, let this be your earnest heart; otherwise, set your feet to walking, you will make it... fear not. Know that whatever you fear will come upon you, so fear not. Make an earnest evaluation of what matters most to you... let that serve as your guide. Good men are a dime a dozen, Great men arise when we reflect our true nature.
    secretinlife Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2005, 07:00 AM
    What do you want in your life?
    I know this is hard for you, the feelings you remember how wonderful to love is. Not just you, for all of us!

Now this is the reality. It's a wonderful dream anymore... Look, write down every reasons you should stay with him and why you should leave him. Don't be hurry, could take many days to think and think... make sure it's included every and any details of them. When you're done, put yourself a bit distance and see yourself. Read those lines as if it was a letter from your best friend who need your advices. What do you think of that?

You would see whether you decide to stay or to leave. I know it's not easy and I know both of decisions have consequences. But, which one the best for you and your future? I don't say it's going to be easy, but soon or later you are going to realize how important to choose between you and him.

You are still young and there are a lot of things to do in this life... and life is not all about love. You'll see...
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2005, 08:18 AM
    You've made this guy too much of your life - he is not your life!

Again - he has ZERO respect for you and you can NEVER trut him again. Never.

Why would you be with a guy like this?
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2005, 08:54 AM
    Sorry for the tough love - BUT, I really want you to understand what this guy is doing to you. He takes you for granted and that just doesn't work in a relationship.

I think he he is playing you with the 'I love yous' - REMEMBER this is the guy that wants you and 10 other woman.

Come on - every one in life goes through a lot. Stop makinf excuses.

I personally could never trust again. He blew your trust. That isn't healthy.
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2005, 05:02 PM
    Sounds like her boyfriend. Haha - some people are clueless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How important is sex? [ 11 Answers ]

I have found a great girl who is honest, trustworthy, caring, and has a great head on her shoulders. She is exactly the type you can settle down with. I love everything about her except the sex. She is very attractive but I am not into her sexually. I am a very sexual person. My last...

Have you all forgotten this important day ? [ 5 Answers ]

Yes it's that time of year again, System Administrator Appreciation Day. So what are you getting your sysadmin?

Important interview [ 11 Answers ]

Hi Ive got a really big interview coming up and I'm already getting nervous. Are there any technqiues I can use to seem cool as a cucumber? I want to be able to communicate clearly, answer questions and be dream candidate! Its for a teaching job, if that helps Thanks heaps

About Area study ! Very important.. [ 1 Answers ]

Please I need a list of universities which give undergraduate degree of (Area Study)

View more questions Search