Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxmissconfusedxx Posts: 121, Reputation: 5

Aug 12, 2007, 04:48 PM
    How do I get him to love me like I love him
    How do I get him to love me like I love him?

Advice please
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2007, 05:03 PM
    You can't make anyone love you, no matter what you do. It has to be something he wants to do, his choice.

Does he like you and want to spend time with you? If so, be a good listener and fun and interesting. That will help him decide.

Aug 12, 2007, 05:06 PM
    See that's the problem I never know how to as him if he wants to hang out and I am an awsome listner I do what ever I can for him. And the times we have chilled we flirted constantly and yea :(
    Pook_Myster Posts: 117, Reputation: 38

Aug 12, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Wondergirl is right... you can't force someone to think or feel something that they otherwise aren't. You should start trying to be friends, the more you get to know him - the more you will either realise that he isn't that great... or you will find that he likes you too!

Aug 12, 2007, 06:23 PM
    It's not that easy when it comes to him I'm shy I don't know what to say to him I freeze but when were around each other it is flirtmania
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 06:24 PM
    What is this situation with this boy? It sounds as if you are asking how to get him to notice you?

Aug 12, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Basically. Okay we've known each other for 4 years but we've seen (not dateing wise) each other on and off and every time I see him we flirt like crazy then on myspace and aim he never talks to me and I want to tell him that I like him but I think it is just going to blow up in my face also I don't know how to tell him
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 06:31 PM
    How old are the both of you (it will help me direct advice)

Aug 12, 2007, 06:33 PM
    I'm 17 and he is 19
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 06:37 PM
    My personal philosophy when it comes to dating is if you don't try you won't know. If you think that he is into you then why not send him an IM and ask him to do something that you know that he would like. The worst he can do is say no and if he does then you move on. He is the one missing out.

Just be confident. I have to say that if you think that he is interested then he is interested. That is one thing I know now that I WISH I knew at your age. If that's what your feeling trust yourself.

Aug 12, 2007, 06:39 PM
    I'm not confident though I'm scared I don't like rejection that's why I hold in all my feelings
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 06:52 PM
    The thing is that guys are not mind readers. He is just as scared of rejection as you are which may be why he has not made a move. You may not have given him enough of a "go ahead" to make him feel comfortable.

Not to give you a speech, but you need to be comfortable with yourself and the way you feel. If you don't give a little then he will never know how you feel. Rejection is scary but sometimes I feel like its better to know then not know.

Let me give you a story. When I was your age I was in love with this guy who I went to school with. I was crazy about him. I had a crush on him for 2 years. Finally my senior year of HS fate shone on me and he was in my homeroom AND sat next to me. He got to know one another and we became friends. I was so convinced that he would never be interested in me that I never got up the nerve to try and make anything happen. Around our senior prom I decided that I was going to get up the nerve and ask him. This was something I didn't do but I thought f I don't do something I'll regret it the rest of my life. Well he turned me down but only because he had another date. Naturally I was crushed.

The summer after we graduated I saw him at a party. A friend of mine told me that my crush had been hoping I would be there because he wanted to talk to me. Well he and I found time that night to talk and he confessed that he had a crush on me and felt bad after he had to turn me down for prom. We ended up dating that summer before college. So you never know where one step may lead you.

Aug 12, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Yea but how do I go about telling him?:confused:
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 07:12 PM
    You don't have to tell him that you like him. Invite him to go do something with you and see what he says. If he says no then you can move on.

Aug 12, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Okay I'll try it
    lydiagr Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Aug 15, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Let him chase you.

Aug 15, 2007, 02:56 PM
    How? He don't even know I like him
    lydiagr Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Aug 16, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Well if you really love him, you must be at least VERY close friends. I don't see how you could love someone without being really close. So, be mysterious, let him chase you, and make him say to himself "what is she thinking about?"

Aug 16, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Well I've decided to just give up on him because I'm wasting time on him when someone better may be out there
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 06:38 PM
    I'm glad to see you come to his conclusion missconfused.

When someone is interested in you and interested in pursuing you he will in fact pursue you. You are too fabulous to waste time on this joker

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

My love and our "odd" situation; how to fix it and to get my love back? [ 7 Answers ]

We spent everyday together (from grade 9 till our last year in College). We lived next door to each other! Our friendship developed and I accidentally fell in love with him. I told him I loved him after two months of dating (we dated in College) and he said he loved me too. It was a hard...

View more questions Search