Ask
    Jason07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 03:05 PM
    How to get rid of facial fat
    How to get rid of facial fat
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Put your head back and open your mouth very wide for five seconds. Close your mouth for five seconds. Open your mouth for five seconds. Do this fifteen times each time you do it. You will feel a stretch in your neck and along your cheeks.

Facing forward, open your eyes and mouth very wide, like you are surprised. Hold that for five seconds. Close your eyes and mouth tight shut so both are squinched up. Hold that for five seconds. Alternately open and close eyes and mouth in this way and hold each time for five seconds. Do this fifteen times.

Also, eat fruits and vegetables and lean meats while avoiding snacks and soft drinks. Drink ice water with lemon or lime juice squeezed in. Drink tea with no sugar or honey added.
    LaurenM1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Cardio 2x/week
    works all over your body

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facial lump [ 1 Answers ]

What could be the reason for a discomfort swollen lump near the earlobe on the jaw?

Facial Spots [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any good tips about clearning up spots on your face. I don't feel that there is any reason for me getting them I do wear makeup but always wash it off. If anyone has any good tips could you please let me know? Thanks

Facial fat [ 3 Answers ]

How do I burn off facial fat and reduce double chins

Facial hair [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old and I've started to notice a few dark hairs on my chin and upper lip. I started plucking them as I found them, but now there seems to be more. I'm afraid that if I keep plucking them or if I was them, then more will grow and before I know it there will be more than I can handle....

View more questions Search