Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 12, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Is there glutathione pills in north america
    All the doctors I have heard on TV they say Glutathione will not work by taking it in pills form or any form, so what is the story here, and all the people here who are selling it, are they from the Philippine, how do they get to speak good English? So what you think? Has any body seen results first hand here in America? I hope it is not a UFO story (are we visited by aliens or not?) can some one decent here ask if they have a family member or a scientist about this illusion of Glutathione (which I hope it is not an illusion)
    Brennan Posts: 35, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 17, 2007, 09:17 PM
    You can get GLUTA-C here in the States, just search Gluta-C, there's only one Distributor for that product so you can never go wrong. Goodluck!:)

Quote Originally Posted by muna
    all the doctors i have heard on TV they say Glutathione will not work by taking it in pills form or any form, so what is the story here, and all the people here who r selling it, r they from the Phillipine, how do they get to speak good English? so what u think? has any body seen results first hand here in America? i hope it is not a UFO story (are we visited by aliens or not?) can some one decent here ask if they have a family member or a scientist about this illusion of Glutathione (which i hope it is not an illusion)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L-glutathione pills [ 35 Answers ]

Hi everyone Have anyone of u tried l-glutathione pills

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

I need more information about L-glutathione Pills [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know about the GLUTATHIONE pills, from where can I get it through internet and what is the perfect dose I should take, and the best tradeMark for the pills!! My skin typ is fair with brown on some places, and I would like to even my skin color, and if you could tell me if this...

North [ 1 Answers ]

Although samuel ringgold ward was a free african american what commentary to dose he offer about his life in the north

View more questions Search