Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danishshalwani Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 02:38 AM
    Can any one tell me give me a psychic reading
    I though here people are nice and help ful and will give some psychic reading but all are just for fun so I will not ask my question
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 05:52 PM
    Guess what, you may not have wanted to post a question, but you did anyway.

What was the point of this thread, to let us know that you aren't getting what you want out of us?

Please, either ask a question or refrain from posting. We are only to happy to help you with any questions that you may have.

You are right about one thing, we are helpful, that's why we're here. As for giving a psychic reading, I'm not psychic, but I assume anyone who is will want compensation for that service.

Can't speak for everyone, just my opinion.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2008, 05:36 PM
    I guess fun doesn't require a question :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You a Psychic? [ 2 Answers ]

How many people on this site are honestly psychic? Is it possible to learn to become psychic or is there a certain gene you get to become psychic?

Can anybody give me psychic reading? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Paige My DOB is June/12/93 and can anybody give me a Phsyhic reading about love? If not can you tell me where to go for a free Phsyhic reading ?

Psychic reading for a scorpio [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old male born Nov. 21, 1989 at 3:50 pm. Is anything good in my future considering everything else is going bad right now. Any love or anything. Please give me a Psychic reading.

View more questions Search