Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Aug 11, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Brother deals drugs. Parents won't listen.
    My youngest half brother used to be a good student, always got straight A's in school, great guy. Then he got into a gang and started selling drugs, and robbing people. Some how my parents are convinced that he has quit doing this and "changed his ways". He has not. Plus he has some really bad anger issues and over reacted on my little brother the other day. I can see my little brother is afraid of him. He even told me that his doctor wants to put him on medication for his anger problems. The police were sent to where he was staying because after he talked to the doctor, the doctor felt like he might be a danger to himself and others. My little brother(the one he went off on) just lost his girlfriend to another guy and he had to come to my parents house. He is trying to work a job at cooking to pay his way through school and become a chef. Our half brother is for some reason now saying that he is thinking of moving in. He was never interested in doing so until my brother came here and he already has a place to live with food to eat so I don't get it. My brother feels that he is trying to ruin his life. Also I am here with my kids and there is really no room for him either way. We have tried to tell my parents what is going on with him and they said "He better not be dealing drugs", then our half brother walked in and they started getting all gushy babyish on him and ask him how he's doing. They never said anything to him at all about if he's dealing. Not only is he dealing but he's a pill head as well. He's started bringing some chick over to the house for makeout sessions. If they let him move in, I will be forced to leave and I really have no place to go but I can't have my children around his tantrums and the phone ringing off the hook at 2:00am because his crack head friends have never heard of sleep. Me and my brother both know that all our half brother has to do is snap his fingers and he gets what he wants from his mommy dearest, he always has and our father is so whipped by her its like we his real children don't mean anything to him anymore. He has his new family now I guess. Me and my real brother have to work a lot harder to get what we want and things are not as easy for us. Our step sister and half brother have always and still get every thing handed out to them. I just wish that he would leave and go back to his nice home he already has and not bring his trouble with him and get some kind of help for his problems. I would like to have the little half brother back that I grew up with.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Is he dealing drugs out of his residence now? If so I would call the police precinct in that area and give them an anonymous tip about his dealing.

This guy needs something. He sounds like big trouble. Your parents turning a blind eye to it will not help him. They may think that be pretending its not going on it will allow him to not get in trouble or something to that effect. I agree with you that if he was to move in with you and your family that it would be a very bad environment for your kids.

Aug 11, 2007, 07:41 PM
    The only person I've seen come to the house for him is his little trophy, makeout girlfriend. His phone does ring at some god awful hours and he will leave the house and be gone all night. He has been sleeping on a chair in the living room and I will hear his phone start ringing as early as 1am. I guess that's the national time all the junkies start fiending for their drugs. I heard the front door open early this morning. It wasn't even light out yet and the dog woke up and started barking. Dad woke up and came out. My half brother told him that his car was rolling down the street and he had to catch it and dad not being fully awake to think clearly, believed him. I mean its 10:25 pm over here now and he is leaving the house right now after his phone just rang a few hundred times. Maybe he'll get caught for speeding again by the police officer who lives in our neighborhood. He still hasn't learned how to let off on the gas pedal.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 08:10 AM
    Hmmm, the police should be more than glad to listen. Tell someone whom cares and will act on your information, the POLICE!!
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Aug 19, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Its really sad, because when they get hooked up with gangs its not easy to get out and its
    Like they have him on a leash. The phone calls are pro from the higher up gang members calling him to go and make the run or deal, if he doesent jump up and go he could be putting his life in danger. I know because one of my family members was living this nightmare
    We his family had to move him out of state to save him. He was grateful and is now a different person.
    JamieLynn Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Sep 28, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Before I say anthing How do you know he sells drugs? And how do you know he's in a gang?
    Moonkit93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 22, 2012, 04:53 AM
    Record one of the conversations he has talking about his business and show it to your parents just don't get caught.

Dec 22, 2014, 06:10 PM
    Sorry guys I haven't been on this account in a while. I'm going to update some of these posts. Anyway, my younger brother has long since moved away and got married in another country. My parents a little smarter now about what's going on with my half brother. Jamie Lynn I knew that because he's my brother and he told me himself. I don't know that he does it anymore because he kind of comes and goes, but things are a lot better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Judgement deals [ 1 Answers ]

Ok got validation from a lawyer then they filed for summary judgement. They are my bills so I can't fight them.We called the lawyer and made arrangements for payment(wife said he was nice about it), but he said he still had to go to court(so he could get paid) and if we missed a payment then wages...

Drug deals in next door condo [ 12 Answers ]

I suspect druguse by tenants next door to me. No construction use of the condo at the daytime, only from 10:00 pm to 4:00 am. I've called the police, and they sometimes come out, but it's been 7 calls in 120 days. They take the report and say they come by and knock on my next door neighbors...

Be with him or Listen to my parents? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay I have been with this guy for about a year and a half (since I was 15, Im now 16) and when we first got together my parents loved this guy! But then we broke up and I was very upset! I didn't want anything to do with him. But I seen him and talked to him and I realized I missed him and I want...

View more questions Search