Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eleura Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2005, 01:46 AM
    Any insights REALLY appreciated
    Hi everybody

I'm feeling pretty stuck here. I'm looking for work and having a few complications that I'd really appreciate some insight on:

1. Where? I'm in France and I'm a new TEFL teacher (english as a 2nd or foreign language). Finding a job here is like finding a needle in a haystack and I feel that by covering all of France (preferred country) plus Spain and Italy, even Poland I'm just not focused enough for the job to find me - if you know what I mean. Any tips? Big towns, rural, cities?

2. The Love Issue. Nothing new, huh? I've met someone gorgeous. Shy and scared, but glorious. Because he's so shy its really hard to tell if the chemistry is real (and it feels pretty big, lots of pulse racing, heart twinge, dreams, big connection kind of things), or if he's interested in me too, or not. We've known each other a year now, been good friends, and I can sometimes see 'it' in the eyes - you know - but then other times he's quite cool. It's so confusing and my usual radar/sense is all mixed up.

You see, I'd stay in this area if there's something to stay for. But these feelings are getting difficult to manage and if it's unrequited then I need to get outa town. I've had enough crap in past relationships and I'm not going to torture myself unnecessarily!

For those astrologers out there, here's some figures;

Me (KP) 5 June 74 6.38 am australia
    Him (JG) 20 sept 72 730 am france

ANY clues would be soooooo great.

Thanks and blessings xx
    Kelly_B Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2005, 07:33 PM
    Eleura,

Hi! I'm Kelly, I'm a clairvoyant and have been reading for about 10 years now.

First, congrats on your chosen occupation. It looks very very good energetically, although you may be going over a rough patch right now. Shouldn't last that long... I see you successfully employed in a town in eastern France. Not a huge town. Give it 6 months!

Regarding your beau, looks like a really nice calming energy for you. Kind of interesting, because it is exciting to you but in the end helps you feel centered and powerful. He looks like a good friend that will be with you for quite a while.

Hope this has been of some help for you!

Blessings,
    Kelly

Aug 27, 2005, 05:40 AM
    Thanks
    Hi kelly

Thanks so much for your feedback and support. I feel better about sticking around France now instead of leaping at the first opportunity that I didn't really want.

As for your response re beau: "a good friend".. Hmm. I was hoping for more, although it is truly important to me to have the friendship going strong within a relationship.

At risk of sounding cheeky - are you able to clarify the friend vs partner issue?

Many thanks again.
    Newbiemouseandpoint Posts: 13, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 3, 2005, 04:44 PM
    Hi Eleura
    I saw your post today and drew a few charts to respond to your question :-) Sept. 3, 2005: New Moon @ 12 degrees of Virgo - Toss out (send home or put in storage ) non-essentials; keep only what serves your immediate life goals as a New Moon in Virgo is a good time to bring focus to practical daily activities; and this New Moon is opposite your natal Ceres at @ 12 Pisces conjunct your natal Juno @ 12 Pisces. You are ready to reveal your untapped creativity and resourcefulness. Going to the depths to find your hidden inner strengths will bring you positive results; your natal Pluto is closely conjunct your natal Vesta.

Your birth information does not include a place of birth so I can not draw a natal chart that shows your birth Ascendant and Midheaven. When you consult an astrologer again mention your location of birth so you can have the Vertex point drawn to interpret the things your spirit wished for in this lifetime. Astrologers look at many elements to make a comprehensive report but I am giving you a brief summary based on an outline from the following elements: natal North Node - your intent for a new direction in this life; natal Sun sign - what you aspire to become; natal South Node - habits and patterns from the past; and your solar arc Sun for 2005.

It looks to me as if you will find a relationship partner that will become a good emotional investment when you have secured your work and career goals. You have an applying square from your natal Saturn @ 5 Cancer to your natal Vesta @ 5 Libra that indicates you are in a cycle consolidating both consciously and spiritually what you have earned, learned and achieved from the past ( or past life.)

Your natal North Node @ 19 Sagittarius suggests you have more than teaching capabilities you have leadership potential. Make your biggest goal into smaller, achievable tasks; conquer each step one at a time so it won't seem like an impossible marathon to achieve your closely held dreams. Concentrate on building upon those achievements and bank your accomplishments to re-new your inner confidence. Your natal North Node indicates that you are comfortable being a traveler far from home familiar with living life as a pioneering spirit. Your solar arc Sun for 2005 is
    @ 15 Cancer: this is considered by most astrologers to be a karmic destiny point. You are at a threshold that can usher in both satisfying and lasting results from opportunities at work this year.

To make the most of this important time frame take stock and push ahead towards the job you need and want. Calendar from today's date forward two and one half years from now. Develop a strategic plan by reducing the upcoming thirty months into five, six month periods doing what you must to secure your stability and build towards financial security. Astrology coaching: 2 1/2 years is a Mars cycle and a practical time frame to build forward momentum that is manageable. I tell everyone don't accept what I have to say test what I have to say. Best Wishes,
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Sep 6, 2005, 09:09 PM
    Eluera
    You are definitely feeling like a fish out of water. Im sorry but I do not feel that france is where you ought to be. I feel you very depressed at times, desolation. Its as if the whole environment disagrees with you. You have had some fun. But I think you could be having more. And I don't think its with the man you speak of either. He is distant and I would not call him shy, at least around his friends he appears to be normal. But for him he does not take this relationship as seriously as you do. And he does on occasion see others. His so called shyness has to do more with a control issue.
    You have more schooling coming your way, maybe like grad school or it will come another way. And the relationship you long for will not come until you seek out furthering your education. You know like 3-4 more years and you have a lot of inner work to do before then. The way you feel now, this feeling will not even exist then, it will seem foreign to you that you even once felt like this. You have a lot more confidence to build in yourself and I keep getting education and the self-therapy or counseling or growing up you need to do about yourself and learning to take a relationship seriously. And thinking of others more than yourself.. You will be called to serve others for a time, before you will be allowed to move on. This is not necessarily something you look forward to or had expected for yourself. But it requires you take a cut in pay amongst other luxuries you have yourself believing are your personal birthrights right now.
    You may feel as if you are going backwards instead of forwards. And this is true for a time. Its like doing the standing broad jump. You need to get way back and get a running start before you get to the part where you stop and jump as hard as you can. You have been given a free ride up until now. And now you got some work to do. Peace ranieri

Sep 7, 2005, 01:23 AM
    Thanks
    Hi everyone

Thanks so much for all your insights. They are all being kept in mind and weighed against the other details of life that change day to day. Thanks for taking it seriously and giving me your time and expertise.

I remain open to opportunities and information, so all is hugely appreciated.#

Thanks again,

Xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Help Would Be Appreciated [ 5 Answers ]

I have recently completed a two year project for resistant materials. I have made a crystal ball box. It is dark blue with plastic stars on the outside, it has a yellow stand on the inside and stands about 4 inches. If you have a crystal ball would you possibly purchase this. Could you leave some...

View more questions Search