Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smerf Dude Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2005, 11:56 PM
    Kind of red bump on my penis
    Hey, I'm 15 years old, and I was wacking off a couple days ago, and felt this bump, it's like the color of my penis. I'm circumsized. I don't know if that makes a difference. What should I do? Could someone PLEASE give me some advice, I'm like freaking out here. I don't want to loose my .
    xxkidnycexx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2005, 04:06 PM
    Umm...
    Sounds like aids dude!
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Aug 17, 2005, 08:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xxkidnycexx
    sounds like aids dude!
    You're an idiot.
    Smerf Dude Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2005, 04:15 AM
    ?
    I'm and idiot?
    I just want advice
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Aug 18, 2005, 04:56 AM
    Psi42 was quoting the 2nd guys reply to your question.

He was not telling you're an idiot, but the dude that replied to you.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2005, 07:38 AM
    Bump
    Hi, SmurfDude,
    No, you are not an idiot. I agree with psi42 about the other person who replied.
    I will not offer anything that I think this might be... it would be strictly all guess work. Please see a doctor, and then you will know if it's nothing to be concerned about.
    Or, if it is something more, then the doctor will know what to do. Get a peace of mind, and go see one.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    xxkidnycexx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2005, 01:48 PM
    Ummm
    Still sound like aids
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Aug 19, 2005, 03:00 PM
    If your head hurts and I say it sounds like cancer, would you believe me?

Go see a doctor.
    celtearth Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2005, 11:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paulrigglez
    :) well son if it is aids it is a punishment from going against the truth and this is what happens to those who sin i hope it is not that bad for your sake you are a young man i hope this wakes you up to pick up the bible and start to read your fathers letters to you my son do it to save yourself from :D :D eternal damnation,and suffering.give up your evil desires and forge the stream of truth dedicated in the glory of the father.do not become the follower of those who wear the mark of the beast as a sign of misfortune,wake up and pick up your shield and your sword
    OMG. I'm sorry, but you can't get AIDS from wacking off. LOL. And life isn't all about punishment, fear and Satan. This is an extremist view. It's the most normal thing in th world to wack off, maybe you did it too hard. The only shield you'll need is a condom if you stop wacking and start having sex, but another shield would be to shield your ears from all this fear mongering. Ughh. So about the bump. You may wish to see a doctor, a walk in clinic may be good, it may be more comfortable for you if you're shy. It could be a pimple though, occasionally people do get breakouts there for some reason or another.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I was looking around before and noticed that on the shaft of my penis there was one single bump, it was a little bit red at first, but then I squeezed it a little and some white stuff started coming out of it, when I finished squeezing it out, the red-ness was gone and the bump is going...

Penis bump [ 7 Answers ]

All right so like many other of zillions of forums on the internet. I am going to ask for some help like all the others did... So I woke up 2 days ago and was in the bathroom before I was going to shower and I noticed a large bump on the right side of my penis shaft... Iam a 17 year old male -...

Bump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I noticed a small bump on my penis shaft that sometimes appears after an erection or masturbation. It doesn't hurt or itch and tends to just last no more than an hour and goes away. I thought it was a cyst but since it goes away I am ruling that out. Maybe an allergic reaction? Or...

View more questions Search