Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bww2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 12:49 PM
    How do I stop my child's mother from leaving the state with my child?
    My daughters mother wants to move to Ohio with my child, leaving me, my parents and girlfriend behind who are greatly involved in my child's life. What can I do to stop her. She is the castodial parent.
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Aug 11, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Petition the court that your visitation rights will be violated should she do this.

XenoSapien

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother hyphenationg child's last name with stepfather's name [ 8 Answers ]

I recently found out that the mother of my daughter (we were never married) has been hyphenating my daughter's last name to include her new husband's. Even though we were never married, my daughter was giving my last name. I see her several times a week, talk to her several times a week, I have...

Leaving the state [ 5 Answers ]

A friend of mine needs held knowing his rights his ex wife is leaving the state with his 2 children. They have joint custody she has final say so. But does he have any rights. He lives in Georgia

Leaving the state [ 6 Answers ]

Hi--considering moving to calif(other coast/far away) for a new start and hopefully gainful employment after having been divorced/seperated for 8 years. The kids are 11-13-17+18 and will undoubtly be dissapointed--how is best to break the news and do u think it is something I should even consider?...

Leaving the state with unborn child [ 4 Answers ]

My friend wants to leave the state and move back to her hometown. She is pregnant and no longer with the father. She has told him that she is planning to move back home. He has not shown any bit of interest in the pregnancy until now. He has told her that she can't leave and that he already has...

How do I stop analyzing my fianc? Leaving me and move on? [ 5 Answers ]

My fiance' and I lived together for 13 years. Three years ago, we bought a house and reconstructed it, and now here I sit alone. Last February, he ended the relationship saying that we grew apart, that we want different things in life, etc.; however, I found out he was seeing someone else after...

View more questions Search