Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emoi1231 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Will I be bullied in high school
    I have glasses and I am very quite I'm so scared and I want to fit in my phone is really old and they might bully me about that helpppp me
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Hun, I wasn't exactly the popular kid in high school, trust me. There will always be bullies, but the reason bullies pick on other people is because they have a low self esteem and insecurities of themselves. I know high school can be a scary thing, I was there once. All you have to do is be yourself. Don't try and be something you're not, just to gain friends. Remember that there will probably be someone like you who is quiet and not very outspoken who is looking for a friend just like you are. There will always be someone like you personality wise, and those are the best ones to be friends with. You are in school to learn, don't worry about what is happening during your class breaks. If someone does bully you, ignore them and they will move on, and you can also let someone know that this is happening to you and you'd like it to stop. :)
    unknownbby Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Well, I thought high school was going to be horrible. It is about the same in all high schools; drama, drama, drama. Everyone gets picked on every now and then. You shouldn't be worrying about what other people are going to think about you. A lot of people have glasses and who cares about your phone. Many teenagers still don't have cell phones. Don't worry about who wears what, and who has the most money. You should all know that the ones that actually do their best in school are the students who will make it further in life. Hope I helped you out a little.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Everyone gets picked on some, "phones in school" one rule I would change if I had the power. But people wear glasses to see, nothing to do about that. In the end you are who you are, you find and make friends with those of similar interest.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Everyone gets picked on some, "phones in school" one rule I would change if I had the power. But people wear glasses to see, nothing to do about that. In the end you are who you are, you find and make friends with those of simular interest.
    I agree with Fr_Chuck about the phones. They shouldn't be allowed in school (they weren't when I went to high school).

If you are worried someone will make fun of you for your phone (which is not a good reason to make fun of someone), don't bring your phone out during school. Only use it after school to call for a ride and things like that.
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 25, 2007, 07:30 PM
    I have no friends at school. But its my fault. You can't help any of that stuff. I have glasses but don't ware them. Mine are mainly just for driving. I wear them then but that's all. I won't be seen in school with them. Lots of people have glasses though. I don't have friends because I don't like a lot of people and won't allow them to be my friend. Anyway at my school nobody really cares. They talk to there friends and if your like me and not popular and don't talk ot have any friends they don't notice you. They make fun of more of the people that make themselves noticed by playing sports or being loud or popular
    Mandmo Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Sep 9, 2007, 05:47 PM
    If your looking for trouble you'll find it. But if you show people that you are confident in yourself and the way you look and act, no one will bother you. High school isn't as bad as it seems in the movies! Trust me. I am in high school right now and I have no problem being true to myself!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Going Into High School! [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 13 years old and I'm going into High School. I am the youngest person in my grade and this means that I will be the youngest in the school, I'm a little intimidated, does anyone have any advice on what to do?

What is a high school [ 8 Answers ]

What is a high school

High School Diploma [ 3 Answers ]

How can I retrieve my high school transcripts and a copy of my diploma?

High school biology [ 1 Answers ]

What component is present in every part of a loop, such as one that involves proteins producing energetic molecules from sugar?

View more questions Search