Aug 11, 2007, 09:51 AM
    Singing Bug
    Here's to a GREAT DAY

click here below
    click here: SINGING BUG
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 11, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Am I missing something T? I can't click anything.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 11, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Please try again as my technical skills are lacking
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 11, 2007, 10:08 AM
    OMG, I love it. Can't wait to show the kids!! I know Little J will want to hear it over and over and over...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mystery bug? [ 10 Answers ]

This bug/bird/insect has been flying around our butterfly bushes for the past few weeks. Any ideas on what it could be. We are stumped because it appears to be a hummingbird/butterfly type specie but up close it looks like a lobster! We would love some insight. :confused:

What kind of bug is this? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. When I lived in Alabama, I found this caterpillar, or at least I think it's a caterpillar :), in front of my trailer. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind it is and what they know about it. Thanks! Emily P.S. I took these pictures in 2005, so I would like to know soon...

Mystery bug [ 4 Answers ]

We have a bug that keeps showing up. I have searched bug sites but I cannot figure out what it is, or where they are coming from, or how to get rid of them They are 6 legged, cream/tan, with antenna. They are about a 1/2 inch long and usually just sit on the wall or ceiling, but they can go pretty...

What typ of bug is this [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I need to know what type of bug is this I'm finding them in rooms all over my house. They are small almost the same body as a lady bug but smaller black with white dots on the back

What kind of bug is this? [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed a very small, tiny bug crawling aroung near and around the bottom of my tub and it appears to be coming from a small crack or opening at the bottom of the tile on the wall. It is shaped like a tadpole, or cone. The head is wide and round and narrows as it goes back toward the tail....

View more questions Search