Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nessa0304 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 07:25 AM
    What Do I get for his birthday?
    Wondering what to get my guy for his birthday. They are so hard to buy for. We are a day apart on birthdays. Got him cigars, he likes those. Not sure what else though> Help?!
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Aug 11, 2007, 07:41 AM
    First off: guys are NOT hard to buy for. Here are a few things you can buy that he'd like:

Tight, low-rise jeans
    Miniskirt (skin-tight black leather, preferably)
    Scandalously revealing bikini
    Bra
    Thigh-high stockings
    Panties (crotchless, to allow for easy access in crucial situations)
    High heeled shoes
    Transparent teddy
    Pretty much anything from the Victoria's Secret catalog

--huno

P.S.: BTW, these aren't actually for him--they're for you... which is a great present for him. ;) And if none of this is what you're looking for (or you already have all this stuff), get him a nice pair of shoes. I always find myself wishing I had a nice pair of shoes because I quickly scuff up my best pair...
    AliMarGoo Posts: 72, Reputation: 13

Aug 11, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Make him a CD of his favorite songs, cook him his favorite dinner, if he likes sports take him to a game or go with him to play and pay for it... take him out to eat and pay for it... These are some things that I've done. I don't know how crafty you are, but maybe you could make him something too. Good luck =o)
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Just cook for him, man likes to eat.
    If you don't know how to cook, I will cook, you are welcome to buy from me.
    :D
    Got it?
    lindso4316 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Aug 12, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa0304
    wondering what to get my guy for his birthday. They are soo hard to buy for. We are a day apart on birthdays. Got him cigars, he likes those. Not sure what else though> Help?!!
    Ok this is how you figuer out what to get a guy for his birthday! You see what he like's and say if he like's watching movies then get him movie tickets or a dvd of his favorite movie. Or you can get him a watch or something!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For his birthday, how to turn him on [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is stephanie and I am dating this guy name Nick and we are both in love with each other anyway his birthday is comeing up and I want to do something for his birthday, something special. I was planning on buying something sexy to wear, and I want to cook for him but I don't know how to...

My Birthday Wish [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday I had a birthday party and I invited all my friends, but two of them told me they could not make it. My best friend in the whole world told me she would come, but she did not. The bad thing is she had her mom call and tell me they would not get to come. They had a christmas play to go to...

Birthday [ 3 Answers ]

Hello you, :) Im not sure if I'm posting in the right area, but here goes. In 1 months time its my hubby's 31st birthday. I would love to do something special for him. My restrictions at the moment is money, we don't have any of it right now, going through a struggling stage. Would...

View more questions Search