Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Commonfly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Pregnant ?
    OK so I had protected sex about 2 weeks ago and I'm waiting for my period, which should come in about 4 days. I have never really had a period that was on time or normal. It always comes when it wants. I still still keep track of it, but I am never sure. But today it felt like I got my period, but when I look it was like a red/pinkish brown discharge. Does that mean I'm pregent? Please help!
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 10, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Well anytime you have sex there is a chance of pregnancy and with you not being on a regular schedule it could mean anything. If you don't get a period within 2 weeks I would get a HPT and test with your first morning urine or better yet get a blood test done.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Bleeding does not always mean you are pregnant. Brown discharge is just old blood that comes sometimes at the beginning and again at the end of your period. You won't really know to start testing for pregnancy until you miss a period, so you just have to wait and see if it comes or not. If it doesn't, take an HPT about 14 days after the missed period, using your first morning urine, or request a blood test from your doctor :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is maggi . My last periods was on July 7,2007. On August 2,2007 I did a blood test to check pregnency doctor said its not yet clear so do blood test again on August 5 but on August 3 I got bleeding which is very low (not like everytime) from that day till today (August 5,2007) flow is...

Pregnant after miscarriage [ 6 Answers ]

Hi friends... I had 2 miscarriage... and my last miscarriage was 1 month back I have'nt had my normal periods also... and now again I am pregnant... is it OK to be pregnant again or there is a chance of miscarriage again... place help me by telling your opinion

Not sure weather I'm pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys hope you can help. Wrote ages ago about not having a period. Been nearly 5 months now. Have one son already so you would think I should know weather I'm pregnant or not. Think my mind is playing tricks on me because the urine tests are saying I'm not. The last couple of months, my...

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there... I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend in a hot tub. He didn't inside of me or anything but I can't help but worry. I thought I got my period and I was long overdue for my birth control shot and my period stopped the next day. Is there still a possibility that I am pregnant. Thanks...

Pregnent-what food need to take? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 25 years old.Yesterday I came to know that I am pregnant.To maintain good health what food I need to take.I would appreciate you if you tell me. Reddy01:) :confused:

View more questions Search