Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxXscarsXxX Posts: 166, Reputation: 8

Aug 11, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Yeah I know...

But like he's addicting...

I don't know whyyyyyyyy...

He comforts me when I need him and holds me close saying everythings going to be okay.. that's all I really want but I always end up heart borken.. like my signature says..

"all i wanted was a hug, but i ended up heart broken"

I don't know anymore..
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 06:33 PM
    The reason you feel that way is because you do not get the kind of love and attention that you need in your life from the people who are supposed to give it.

However, and listen to me and HEAR me. You do not deserve to be called names. You are not a whore, you are not a bad person, you do not deserve to be treated badly by someone. Not now. Not ever.

I understand that he apologizes and is sweet AFTER he calls you these horrible names. However, if he was really a good guy he would NEVER call you those names to begin with. EVER. A good guy would love you. He would be supportive all of the time, love you all the time, never make you cry and ALWAYS make you feel good. Not some of the time.

What have I been telling you all this time Dolly? I want you to LOVE YOU. You are lovable. Will you please recognize that within yourself. You deserve healthy love not this dysfunctional nonsense that is going on now. I know its hard because its all you have ever been shown in your life.

Right now on all of these boards we are all showing how someone who cares should act. We want to watch out for your well being and make sure you feel happy and feel good. That is what care and love is about.

Aug 11, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Yeah your right... there's so many guys that like me that says he treats me like $h!t and they would treat me way better...

But I turn them down because I try to work things out with chase but my heart can't take it anymore my heart broke so many times before and its not long before it completely breaks off and I have a meltdown..

It just feels good to have someone there beside me holding me telling me wonderful things but unfortunately my heart breaks... unno?
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 06:49 PM
    I know honey. It's a tough situation. Where you are in your life right now you need those reassurances but I'm certain someone who will always make you happy will give you that as well. You have to stop thinking that only Chase can give that to you.

Look at all of us here. We don't even know you and all of us want the best for you and want things to be okay for you. I tell you all the time I wish I could reach through the computer and just hug you until all those bad feelings are gone.

You really need some positive grown up influences in your life.

Volunteering - Volunteer work and volunteer programs with Big Brothers Big Sisters.

This is the link for Big Brothers/Big Sisters. Please look into this. I want so much for you to have an adult in your life who can really give you a hug and tell you its going to be okay.

Aug 11, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Thanks I will look into it!
    cutie pie Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 05:42 PM
    Scrue that loose the guyy!
    souljah shortay Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Aug 22, 2007, 09:56 PM
    Maybe you should break up with him if you think he isn't treating you right. Why would you want a boyfriend if he calls you slut and and all that.
    modular01 Posts: 129, Reputation: 36

Aug 22, 2007, 10:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    okay so i have a boyfriend and he always puts me down by calling be names like, b!tch, slut, screw up and stuff like that..

i try to make him happy but no matter what i say hes like whatever..

what do guys like to here?

GUYS: if i was your girlfriend how would you treat me? is he a good boyfriend?
    He is a bad boyfriend. These types of guys grow up, get married, and abuse their spouses. You deserve better than this guy treats you. It's not okay for a guy to treat a woman that way, and it's wrong. I would personally leave the guy if I were you.

Aug 24, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Thanks guys. You so I broke up with him aand I found out hat he was cheating on me all along and so I said screw you I don't need this and I hung up... ( then cried). Hehe
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Good for you Dolly! You don't need someone to be mean to you and then be cheating on you on top of it! Oh honey! Remember not all guys are like this jerk.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 24, 2007, 12:45 PM
    There's my girl! Good job dumping the loser!

Believe me, when you find a real keeper, you'll know it! {{HUGS from Me to YOU}}
    modular01 Posts: 129, Reputation: 36

Aug 24, 2007, 05:19 PM
    thanx guys. ya so i broke up with him aand i found out hat he was cheating on me all along and so i said screw you i dont need this and i hung up...( then cried). hehe
    I'm sorry to hear that he was cheating on you, but the good thing is that you don't have a negative, abusive person in your life. It's someone else's problem.

The best revenge a woman can have on another woman cheating with her boyfriend, is to let the other person have the guy.:D
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2007, 06:22 AM
    No he is not treating you right. He is treating you like a piece of crap. And when he's thruough with you he will do you like a piece of crap and flush you away.
    Don't really mean to be so crude. But get rid of him. And try and make better choices in the future.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 25, 2007, 06:47 AM
    okay so i have a boyfriend and he always puts me down by calling be names like, b!tch, slut, screw up and stuff like that..

i try to make him happy but no matter what i say hes like whatever..

what do guys like to here?

GUYS: if i was your girlfriend how would you treat me? is he a good boyfriend?
    SCARS.. you are still a teenager and should not even be thinking of a steady relationship, let alone a relationship with someone who puts you down.

Be serious and work on yourself- develop a healthier attitude toward yourself - and only then can you expect others to treat you with respect. It's hard for people to do if you don't respect yourself.
    You have far too much on your plate: breakdown, cutting, school, parents, etc. Plus, a cousin who raped you... Believe me, all this adds up to the torment that you are going through right now in your life and until you get this worked out, you will constantly wonder who you are and who you think people want you to be.

Again, how can you expect other to treat you with love if you don't treat yourself better first. The right guy could come along and you would not know it because you don't 'expect' anyone to love you and care.

The first step must be made by you... So, love yourself first! The only one you should 'try to make happy' is YOURSELF!

Do you like what you see? If not, then get the help you deserve!
    You have just as much right to be happy as anyone else in this world - but it takes work.

Lots of Hugs!

Aug 26, 2007, 05:30 PM
    OKAY GUYS THANX FOR THE ADVICE! IT REALLY HELPED ME OUT ALOT! BUT I BROKE UP WITH HIM SO ITS OVER...
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Aug 26, 2007, 07:06 PM
    SHEEZ THANK GOD YOU BROKE UP WITH THIS LOSER !

It makes my blood boil listening to stories like this, I can't stand seeing someone mistreated like that, he sounds like the kind of person that would give "empty" apologies, and I'm sorry those kept you going for so long, grrr, I want to punch him in the nose!
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Aug 26, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Srry about my temper ! :-0
    runingwitknifes Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 07:09 PM
    No he does not treat u right
    differentbutclassy Posts: 9, Reputation: -2

Sep 1, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Well first of all how old are you and he deffinitly shouldn't be saying that what are you thinking no guy should treat sumone like that
    XxXtearsascarsbabygirlXxX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 07:59 AM
    :rolleyes: ;) hey honey I no what your going through and yes its so hard because uria stuck between the man you won't to love and the man you have its hard I no but you do need to talk to him and tell him that he has a choose he can get help and straighten up or your gone and if he truly does love you he will straighten and become a loving person again [/FONT

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Treat them mean keep them keen? [ 12 Answers ]

Is this the best way to treat a girl?? The girl I was last with liked a challenge, i.e. bad boy. I WAS LABELLED TOO NICE. How do guys go about doing this, obviously you don't be nasty to them but this seems to be the best way to keep them interestd,

Why do people treat me this way? [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since elementary school, almost every kid has done something horrible to me, from the dirty look for no reason, to throwing my underwear in the sewer (yes, that actually happened) or even pouring a mysterious concoction of ketchup, maple syrup and who knows what else into my hair (that...

We teach others how to treat us [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think this is true "that we teach others how to treat us". I am wondering if anyone has any experience in this subject?

How to treat [ 3 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?

How to treat Wages [ 4 Answers ]

The following expeses were paid out of the Bank Account: £ Wages : 6,000 Drawings (see note below) : 10,000 Sundry Expenses : 3,000 Include in the amount shown for drawings is £5,000...

View more questions Search