Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxXscarsXxX Posts: 166, Reputation: 8

Aug 10, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Does my boyfriend treat me right?
    Okay so I have a boyfriend and he always puts me down by calling be names like, b!tch, slut, screw up and stuff like that..

I try to make him happy but no matter what I say he's like whatever..

What do guys like to here?

GUYS: if I was your girlfriend how would you treat me? Is he a good boyfriend?
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 10, 2007, 09:00 PM
    No he does not treat you right, and you should leave him. I doubt he is making you happy with those names so why take it? If you really want to be with him, tell him how you feel, if he changes and you like what he has become then stay with him. If he doesn't change and go find someone else.

I never treat a girl like they are a piece of garbage, it doesn't matter if they are sluts. People are people and that's the end of it. You should be treated like a friend or more, nothing lower.

Aug 10, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Thanks chris... your right its just hard to break up with him I just called him and he started yelling at me because I called him while he was skating..

:(
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2007, 09:22 PM
    He is not a good boyfriend if he is calling you names like that and always putting you down and yelling at you for no reason.

That is not a boyfriend. A true boyfriend would complimant you and lift you up , etc... Would be supportive.

Joe
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 09:25 PM
    You need to boot him! He sounds like a classless piece of garbage! Hun you are probably going to have a lot of boyfriends before you settle down, and don't ever let any of them treat you that way. You deserve way better. If you let one treat you this way, then yourself esteem will be lowered and they will all think they can treat you this way. You should stand up for yourself! :)

Aug 10, 2007, 09:26 PM
    Thanks guys I've been with him for a little over a year...
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 09:26 PM
    Well that's a year too much of verbal abuse! Why do you allow this?
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Aug 10, 2007, 09:27 PM
    How long have you guys been together?
    rebecca_guyfinder Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    okay so i have a boyfriend and he always puts me down by calling be names like, b!tch, slut, screw up and stuff like that..

i try to make him happy but no matter what i say hes like whatever..

what do guys like to here?

GUYS: if i was your girlfriend how would you treat me? is he a good boyfriend?
    ITS called dumping you are special not a slut or dump him plan simple his not worth it GOT IT

Aug 10, 2007, 09:31 PM
    I said I've been with him for a little over a year!

I n=know I should dump him.. I don't know why I tAKE T
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    i said ive been with him for a lil over a year!

i n=know i should dump him.. i dont know why i tAKE T
    There are so many guys out there that you can choose that won't treat you like this. I am sorry this is happening to you and I hope you can find the courage to let him go, because now that he knows he can do this, he probably won't stop. :)

Aug 10, 2007, 09:35 PM
    OK I'm calling him now help me out.. okay.. what should I say..
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 10, 2007, 09:37 PM
    "im leaving you, you don't deserve me."
    Ultra Member

Wow.. talk about being under pressure.

Just be honest with him. Tell him how you feel. If you are tired of taking his crap, then tell him. Remember he can't force you to be with him if you don't want to be.
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Well here's how it is if you let him call you those things he will... you have to give him a reason not to call you those things like leaving him. Once it starts and you let him continue to degrade you like that then he will because now he has no reason to stop treating you like that. You need to put him in his place and let him know that's not what you and those are not your names.. say hey do you want to see my birth cerificate that's not what it says... emotional abuse is usually the beginning to something worse.. honey get out before he gets worse

Aug 10, 2007, 09:39 PM
    So ill say hey chase... uh, uh, wow ill like be heartbroken! What do I just say hey chase its not working ou its over?
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 09:40 PM
    I don't want to force you to break up with him if you don't want to, but if you truly do want to break up with him just tell him exactly what you said in here. Its not working. You can also say you're unhappy (if its true), and you're tired of being treated like dirt.

Aug 10, 2007, 09:41 PM
    Okay here it goes..

Aug 10, 2007, 09:42 PM
    Ahhh! I love his voice!

Aug 10, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Ahh! He can't here me! Noooooo!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Treat them mean keep them keen? [ 12 Answers ]

Is this the best way to treat a girl?? The girl I was last with liked a challenge, i.e. bad boy. I WAS LABELLED TOO NICE. How do guys go about doing this, obviously you don't be nasty to them but this seems to be the best way to keep them interestd,

Why do people treat me this way? [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since elementary school, almost every kid has done something horrible to me, from the dirty look for no reason, to throwing my underwear in the sewer (yes, that actually happened) or even pouring a mysterious concoction of ketchup, maple syrup and who knows what else into my hair (that...

We teach others how to treat us [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think this is true "that we teach others how to treat us". I am wondering if anyone has any experience in this subject?

How to treat [ 3 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?

How to treat Wages [ 4 Answers ]

The following expeses were paid out of the Bank Account: £ Wages : 6,000 Drawings (see note below) : 10,000 Sundry Expenses : 3,000 Include in the amount shown for drawings is £5,000...

View more questions Search