Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoog303 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Dance Opera? Rock Opera? Musical Poem?
    Please help, I am trying to find a song that was somewhat popular in the early 90s that was like an "art of noise" sound with a guy (sounds like john walsh--america's most wanted) and he basically reads a poem (not sings)about life growing living etc. I wan to listen to this with my daughter because I remember that it made an impact on me. Please help if you know what it is. It did get play on the radio.

Thank you in advance.
    celiner Posts: 66, Reputation: 5

Aug 23, 2007, 11:10 AM
    I think this may be a song by the film director Baz Luhrman. The songs title is "Everybody's free ( to wear sunscreen)". Go to YouTube and check it out. Might be it.
    zoog303 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 11:25 AM
    You are correct! Thank you EXPERT. Just as true today as it was in 1999.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 11:29 AM
    For all others... Here it is!! I think it's a great lesson!

celiner Posts: 66, Reputation: 5

Aug 23, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Great. Glad to be of assistance. Baz is supposed to have written this after hearing a sad letter, from a young girl, that a DJ read out on the radio one morning. He was so upset that he felt he had to reply. I think I read his views on the letter somewhere on the internet. Not sure where, though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phantom of the Opera [ 12 Answers ]

Hello out there, I just watched Phantom of the Opera, the new one that came out, and I thought it was beautiful yet I was very confused on what was going on. The guy in the beginning(the old guy) shows up in random places in the movie and at the end he places the flower on Chrisitne's tomb right...

Phantom of the Opera [ 3 Answers ]

Does someone know for how much tickets to the show cost? And, does anyone know what other groups sing Opera with rock? I heard of Nightwish and I'd like to know if there are others. Thanks a lot.

Telnet client for Symbian/Opera [ 1 Answers ]

Please I need help, looking for a telnet client for cellphone OS. Anybody knows something?

View more questions Search