Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 11, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Much better, a great step in the right direction!
    XxXscarsXxX Posts: 166, Reputation: 8

Aug 11, 2007, 01:27 PM
    You and... I'm wearing not as much makeup... I don't look hungover, my skirt is a little longer and it has shorts under it, a neaklace, and a yellow star shirt!

Ya-hoo!
    900295 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Hehe. Where did you normally shop at. Abercrombie and hollister? If so my friends call me a slut all the time for wearing abercrombie lol. Just don't be too easy with guys I doubt you are a slut

Aug 11, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Thanks.. yeah and hot topic, wet seal, oh hehe... and a lot of other places..
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Well you don't seem to walk the walk but you definitely "talk the talk". Not literally, but it's the idea of the impression you give off. Giving off an impression, in and of itself doesn't make it so. But if you fear that you're giving off an impression that you don't want, then don't give it off ; it's that simple. Don't dress or act like it ; then people will have no reason to think that of you.

Aug 11, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Okay thanks...

Good advice guys!
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    thanx guys.... im ganna try ur guys's advice it sounds easy ut hard unno? well i hope im not pregnant when im 13 too. :(

i'll start with the make-up...not as heavy

and clothes? no show? okay....

ill try-jk
    i will no show...

okay i will tell you guys how its going!

c-ya
    I think you will like yourself much better if you do the things you say you are going to above. Good Luck to you and I hope life gives you exactly what you desire.

Aug 11, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Thanks! Omg! Yay! My song is on! Its slipknot!

I felt the hate rise up in me, kneel down and clear the stone of leaves I wander out where you can't see inside my shell I wait and bleed!
    Goodbye!!

Omg. Okay sorry I can't but sing it! LOL!
    xxmissconfusedxx Posts: 121, Reputation: 5

Aug 12, 2007, 03:40 PM
    omg! dennis!

thanx soooo uch!

your advice is really good but just one problem i dont know who i am.. i typ who i am and how i feel i just can't act like it in person! i just dont know anymore...

: (
    '

okay soooo i dont sleep with guys but i have a feeling i might.. but not alot just one.. well my boyfriend... or, or, or..... my boyfiriend?

Your 12 hunny chill you do not need sex and cover up and loose the makeup your still a baby live it up

Aug 12, 2007, 03:47 PM
    You inno thanks...

Loose the makeup? All of it? No eyeliner?mascara, Not fair... okay I won't put on as much but I'm not going to completely loose it.

Its hard... addicted to it. Hehe.

Aug 12, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Yea I like make up too but I'm also 17 not 12 when I was 12 and came home with make-up on my mother scrubed my face until it all was off
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 12, 2007, 05:28 PM
    ya inno thanx...

loose the makeup? all of it? no eyeliner?mascara,? not fair.... okay i wont put on as much but im not going to completely loose it.

its hard...... addicted to it. hehe.
    You know. It's really not funny. The makeup should not be worn at age 12, ESPECIALLY eyeliner and mascara. What do you need it for? To make you look... well you know where I am going.

You are still a child. Dressing, acting, and swearing like you do is only asking for trouble.

Since you seem to not want to take anyone's advice, not want to change, I am unsubscribing from your threads. I will, though, be watching to see if your avatar is age appropriate and it will be removed if it is not.

I'm sure you will do whatever you want no matter what anyone says.
    CheerU Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Aug 12, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Well like everyone else said don't wear so much much make up anyway when you where a lot its bad for your skin and get longer skirts if you don't want so much attention
    And your not a slut because you don't sleep with every guy you see or anyone at all
    CheerU Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Aug 12, 2007, 06:37 PM
    :confused: :confused: omg! all my friends say im a slut!

i wear short skirts, those shirts with lase going down the front that show my belly, alot af makeup, and i look atleast 16.... im 12.

i had a 11 grader ask me out and im in 7th.. and whenever im walking down the street guys stare at me and whisper to eachother and then smile.. its weird.

i developed faster than most girls too. if you know what i mean..

do you think im a slut?

i know people are looking at this....
    please...
    If your friends say you're a slut then their not true friends
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 06:40 PM
    You're not a slut but you are certainly not dressing appropriately for your age. You are too young to be wearing those kinds of clothes and that much makeup.

You have plenty of time to dress up in your life. If you try to do everything now what will be left for you when you get older? There is no need to rush anything. There is nothing wrong with wearing a little bit of makeup and nice clothes.

Aug 12, 2007, 06:41 PM
    I agree with CheerU 75% because the make-up and the clothes can really persuade people to think you're a slut

Aug 12, 2007, 11:04 PM
    I know your right...

Ill take you advice but ill take it slowly.. step- by step. First loose the mascara, coverup, and then eyeliner but slowly.. and all the other stuff.

Aug 13, 2007, 04:28 AM
    Seriously it is going to be too late I have a strond feeling your going to be on the bullitin board in walmart saying have you seen her because you're a pretty girl and if you wear all the make-up and trashy clothes then men are going to take advantage of you and your only 12 your still a baby
    charlie00 Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Aug 13, 2007, 05:30 AM
    :confused: :confused: omg! all my friends say im a slut!

i wear short skirts, those shirts with lase going down the front that show my belly, alot af makeup, and i look atleast 16.... im 12.

i had a 11 grader ask me out and im in 7th.. and whenever im walking down the street guys stare at me and whisper to eachother and then smile.. its weird.

i developed faster than most girls too. if you know what i mean..

do you think im a slut?

i know people are looking at this....
    please...
    Hi my name is charlie my sister is the same as you and all I tell her is don't u think yr a bit young to be dressing like that but I cnt tell you what 2 day you have 2 make these choises 4 yr self
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Aug 13, 2007, 06:18 AM
    let me make that clearer... i dont sleep with guys at all..
    sorry i didnt make that clear.

oops!
    That's not the point. The point is the way you're dressing is giving off that kind of impression. Accept it, cause the truth is that is how society works. It's up to you how you want to dress, but if your being hurt because people are calling you a slut then do the obvious and dress more appropriate.

Keep in mind that nobody here knows who you are, and in the end you just have to use common sense to decide on a solution. This is just advice for you to consider.

Also I'd like to make it clear that if your in the 7th grade and a guy from the 11th grade asks you out, it's for sex nothing less, because the mental gap between your ages is huge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Being called a "slut or a whore" [ 20 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Why is it that if a girl sleeps with a couple guys, she is labeled a whore or a slut but if a guy does it, he is "The Man"? :mad: I hate people!!

View more questions Search