Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Aug 16, 2007, 01:01 PM
    My point is that itsnot OK to dress that way. Id rather get to the point then beat round the bush. If it hurts, most likely some one knows its true and will hopefully take control of their life and do what's right by themselves. No one said they were judging people likethis, but it's a fact that many people dressed like this are cheap ho's. Sad but true. Ppl first opinion are on first looks or conversation. If u look like this chances are you wolnt get a job, make new friends that aren't shallow and etc. If parents aren't around you got to find out things the hard way, but you can skip that by listening to people who give you sound advice.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Aug 16, 2007, 01:01 PM
    I've reαd her previous posts shαttered.. I know her pαrents αren't there.. still it tαkes common sense to think thαt when you dress like thαt guys will think you in α negαtive wαy-- plus there αre α hell of α lot of perverts αnd well "bαd people" lets sαy out there thαt could do more dαmαge [this is α definαte wαy of helping them initiαte the αct/ provoking them-- is it not?]

She might be 12 but thαt doesn't meαn she is stupid.. she needs to stop mαkinf poor choice mαny people out there hαve no guidαnce αs children-- no pαrenting or poor pαrenting don't justify whαt you become in the lαter future..
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Aug 16, 2007, 01:07 PM
    True besides we all know you can be a better person then who you think you are, we all see the good in you or we would not have posted ( whole pages (and more to come) if we all didn't love and support you a little
    Paigiebaby Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2007, 01:15 PM
    No but you should dress better and wear less makeup just baisically dress and look you own age I understand you may develop faster than other girls but don't show it off so much because you will give people the wrong impression and I am sure you don't want that. Trust me no body looks good with a lot of make up I don't even wear any and I am 17. So if you don't want people thinking you are a slut take peoples advice.
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Aug 16, 2007, 01:28 PM
    I didn't spoon feed her anything and sometimes it is all in the delivery. I don't think I am hurting anyone by using compassion to teach her differently. If you read through my posts, I told her that dressing that way will get reactions and responses that she may not want. I told her to reevaluate why she is making the choice to get such a reaction from people. I think being nonjudmental works better than being critical or attacking someone's character. She is a child. At 12 years old it is hard enough to make your own choices.
    You have on your signature that you will not be a product of society, that means living by what you believe to be true. I think she should dress the way she thinks is appropriate and realize that there are consequences for her actions. Calling me a liar is completely out of line and not true at all. So, if you where black clothes, eye makeup and funky jewelry to the mall, does that mean you are asking to be harassed by security or police. Part of the reason we have so much prejudice in society is because of that kind of thinking. That was my point. I don't think she is looking for a job just yet, she is trying to figure out who she is, and the kind of people she wants to attract. My advice was to choose wisely.
    SARAII, I know what you are saying, I was there and I remember the age. I
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 16, 2007, 02:06 PM
    do you think I'm a slut?
    No you are not, but I think you do a lot of things positive and negative for the attention you want from parents who are not there for you. I was amazed at the interactions between you and the people that have posted and it shows that all you really need is good people around to guide you. You are talented and quick of mind and sorry you had to go through so much hardship so early, but I have to give credit where its due as your mind and I think your heart is still good despite the obstacles you've had to endure. Please don't waste anymore time trying to get everyone attention, and let people see the good talented smart side of you more. There is a lot there and I wish you luck in seeing it and growing to know yourself.

All i wanted was a hug,
    Put your best forward and you'll get plenty of hugs
    x0x_gothicgal_x0x Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2007, 12:55 AM
    So let me get this Straight u don't sleep with guys but u dress in really revealing cloths so tone it a bit like make up & the short skirt OK (so how short r they) because it all depends on how short they r.:confused: :o
    xxmissconfusedxx Posts: 121, Reputation: 5

Aug 17, 2007, 05:20 AM
    Hey if you put hands to you sides do your fingertips go past the skirt?
    If so you need to find skirts that touch your finger tips
    That's what they make us do in school
    xx pretty girl xx Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Aug 17, 2007, 07:25 AM
    I do think scottgem was a little harsh about that but just coverup a little more that's all and cut down on the makeup abit I know you dondt think your a slut but you might be giving people that impression of you and that's not good especially your age. The worlds full of perverts and you just need to be careful.
    Good luck
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Aug 17, 2007, 08:32 AM
    My friends call me a slut too I hate it and no that doesn't sound slutish if you were you would be doing things with guys I have develped a lot and unlike most of the girls at my school I'm not half anorexic I think I'm fat people say I'm not but I'm really curvy I kind of a big butt and OK boobs so if I wear anything kind of revealing everyone think of me bad
    despreteneedtobeblonde Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Hey I'm 13; I don't think that you're a slut. I just think that you dress like one. Don't take it offenseivly. You should "tone" down your appearance. Don't were laced shirts & mini skirts . The make-up you should tone downn just a little bit to. I know perople develop faster then other girls do . I developed faster then some other girls but that doesn't mean you should show it off though. What does your parent or guardian say about you wearing this stuff ?
    liddlebabygrl123 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2007, 11:52 PM
    Your not a slut babe. At 12 years old your friends don't know the real meaning of a slut.lol weni was in 7th grade and girls would kiss a million other guys they were called sluts. Now I'm in college and everyone's sleeping with each other I look back and say how innocent that was.lol. But if your going to dress like that people are going to judge you. I do the same thing so here what you do when the say those things. PROVE THEM WRONG.
    mercedesbenz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 08:00 PM
    Why do you wear those clothes!! Just don't wear them it's easy... If you were walking in those clothe I seriously would think that you are a slut or something like that Criss you're just 12 years old.. Guys think like that when a girl walks in short skirts and see you're belly they think you're slut or trying being ONE!! But this is my advice to you... wear normal clothes
    For you're sake

Peace out
    souljah shortay Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Aug 22, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Dressing slutty doesn't make you a slut. Sleeping around makes you a slut. But either way, you shouldn't dress like a slut if you don't want people to think you are one.
    souljah shortay Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Aug 23, 2007, 10:38 AM
    It's impossible? Then you don't want to change.
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Aug 23, 2007, 07:16 PM
    People!! We have ten pages of answers.. i think shes heard it already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TrixieBelle Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Aug 24, 2007, 12:03 AM
    You sound like you LOOK like a normal teen, but because you're only 12, its not right.
    Sorryyyy...
    I know everyone has the right to dress and act the way that they want to, and I love that, but if you are getting negative impressions from other people, maybe wear a little more conservative clothes (no belly shirts) and slim up on the makeup.
    But you're not technically a slut unless you SLEEP with everyone who talks to you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 24, 2007, 05:00 AM
    Its not a stretch if you dress like a slut, to assume you are one, that goes for adults also. So if the world is fooled by the way you dress or act, then you have fooled them into thinking you are a slut.
    aguilar64 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Let me put in perspective guys see a short skirt and they think slut I know its stupid but that's how guys are, we are dumb. But if your friends call you that them maybe its time for new friends and if being called a slut hurts you then maybe a change a close can go a long way. Presentation is very important at 12 you won't understand but maybe at 17 or 18 like me dressing like a thug makes me a thug get what I am saying I do not know you real well but listen to 2pacs You wonder why the call you b**** and maybe you will understand
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Aug 24, 2007, 08:16 AM
    PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY SAID ALL THIS, can we chill and leave this post alone!!

If you think your original, scroll through the other TEN PAGES ! Chances are, someone has said it already.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Being called a "slut or a whore" [ 20 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Why is it that if a girl sleeps with a couple guys, she is labeled a whore or a slut but if a guy does it, he is "The Man"? :mad: I hate people!!

View more questions Search