Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erica0509 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 05:16 PM
    AP history summer work
    I seriously can't find anything else to put for this one question even though I know there is more!

The Question is:
    Why is the Atlantic paradigm seen as deficient by some historians?

So far I can only find that they thought it was because of the poor integration of asia but I know there's more!!

Please help me I'm so stuck!
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Aug 10, 2007, 06:41 PM
    I had AP History last year, completely sucked, but Google the chapter name and put outline: AP History *chapter name* outline

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Summer Switch on Furnace- on or off in summer? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older model Carrier furnace for central heat in the basement; the AC unit is newer and outside. I noticed that the Carrier unit has a "Summer Switch". Should it be set to off during the summer months?

This is about my work history? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new My name is Sara I'm from Indiana Its seems every where I work I do above and beyond it seems the employee's always cusing of things I did not do help me.

Work over the summer [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find a job over the summer. I am not an upper classman and I was wondering if anyone knew any good places for someone who is under 18 to work. And please, try to avoid Mc Donalds and Burger King.

View more questions Search