Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    horselovers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 05:00 PM
    How to Find Information on Someone
    Could someone please tell me where I can go on the internet and find information out about someone for FREE, everywhere I have looked said it was free until you type in everything and that it ask for a credit card number. I really need to find info out about someone and I can not afford to pay.

Thanks
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 10, 2007, 05:01 PM
    If you want address and phone number you can get that info free but anything with a public record you will have to pay as far as I know.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Well, that's exactly how it goes. Don't hold your breath looking for anything "free."
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 12, 2007, 07:19 AM
    It merely depends on what info you are looking for.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2007, 10:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    It merely depends on what info you are looking for.
    It does depend on what you are looking for. There is information available for free concerning people.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb252000
    If you want address and phone number you can get that info free but anything with a public record you will have to pay as far as I know.
    If in the U.S. there are a lot of states where you can find quite a bit of information for free about the public records of people. You just have to know how and where to look for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I find Information on the person who owned my House [ 4 Answers ]

I feel has if my house is haunted. My youngest cat is always crying up at the celing and her mother is always looking out in to our hall. We can never see anything however bot my neighbours and my brother hve all felt as if sombody had walked over our grave, thiis only happens when the person is...

Is there any way to find out information about people in the witness protection? [ 3 Answers ]

I believe my uncle is in the witness protection program, My uncle died a few years ago, I miss him very much he is my favorite uncle, My mother got a very mysterious phone call and she could have sworn it was my uncle Ken, No she knows, I need to find out that he is OK and it was just a mistake...

Trying to find out information on a house. [ 5 Answers ]

There is an abandoned house on a dead end road near where I live. The city has no record of it's address and I've only been able to find a address thought the eletric compony, there is no mail box and the numbers on the street don't match up. Where can I find info about a house that doesn't...

View more questions Search