Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WVRailroader Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2005, 06:34 PM
    Who's sings this song... or name of song
    Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Aug 15, 2005, 06:44 PM
    Are you 100% sure you have the lyrics right? I couldn't find any exact matches, but I found a few that are kind of like what you are mentioning...
    YASMEEEN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 01:37 AM
    Who sings this song I would hold u in my arms
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Jul 2, 2008, 06:28 AM
    I came up with quite a few things that contain those lyrics... can you give me a few more?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

HELP! Who sings this song? [ 7 Answers ]

I used to hear it when I was very young, like in the 80 s, it was a woman , her voice was very similar to Anastacia`s, and the only thing I remember was a Nana na na na na, Nana na na na na... at some moment she said : I love you baby... that's all I remember , lol If someone has an idea...

Who's sings and title of this song? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find out who sings a song and what its called?. its older and its christian..

Who sings this song? [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song that goes "this house is not a home" and what is the song called? Thanks:) :confused:

Who sings this song [ 4 Answers ]

I know some of the lyricks, they are: Just climbed out of the cottonwood tree, I was running from some honeybee's Drip drying in the summer breeze After jumping into Calico Creek. This is a country songs, but for the life of me, I can not remember or find who sings this song, or the name of...

View more questions Search