Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lueshall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Janitorial cleaning bids
    How do I get cleaning bids
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Aug 10, 2007, 02:50 PM
    They are listed in newspapers. It is usually of public record. Other then that I don't know.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 3, 2007, 02:17 AM
    Cold call, knock on doors, talk to people, get referrals, pass out calling cards/brochures, etc.

Plus public bidding as mentioned above. Although you will be startled when you see how many other bidders there are. Some companies survive on this type of business. But normally it is low ball business.

Smaller companies/businesses are a good source for new cleaning companies. And better profit margins.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New cleaning service bids [ 5 Answers ]

I have just started an office cleaning business. I already have one client who wants bids on several locations. I don't have time to wait for a book to arrive in the mail to get advise! I need help ASAP!! If you can help, I would be soooo grateful- thank you, vvj

Commercial Cleaning bids [ 11 Answers ]

I've got to bid on an 288,000 sq. ft. multy location business and I don't know how to come up with my figure. Can someone Help me

Need to raise janitorial prices for monthly service [ 1 Answers ]

I own a cleaning company and due to gas price increase and product price increases I have to increase the price of monthly services. Does someone have a sample letter I could use? I don't want to lose clients Respectfully, T

Janitorial Business Leads [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any companies located in Los Angeles or on the Web that set-up leads or potential customers that are looking for janitorial services?

Heating/cooling bids driving me crazy [ 12 Answers ]

OK, Just when I thought that my mind was made up, someone throws me a curve ball. I have interviewed 5 vendors for a two stage 80% and 90% efficiency system. Then today I learn that if I go with a 2 stage system that I have to line my chimney, :eek: none of the other venders said anything...

View more questions Search