Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meannesslovesu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Can you date someone more than once?really?
    I feel deeply in love with a guy I went to church with when I was younger. He also loved me very much we wanted to get married. He went in the military because he was older and wanted to travel and us to have a nice life. It also allowed him to pay for college.I was younger so I was finishing school,yada yada.. To make a long story short it didn't work out , I broke it off I was 16. So as we all know that's young.. then I married years later to someone else and after that didn't work probably due to me thinking of him often and my x husband now cheating,lol. We tried to go out but I wasn't ready to settlr down after coming out of a marriage,still too young. Now its 10 years later I still miss him I don't think he will forgive me and I am sure his family hates me. Because I broke his heart, He never married I have two kids and I want him back. I have never care like that for another man . But is it possible for him to look past that and forgive me? That's a lot too ask and is it fair? I am sure he still loves me, but I am not sure if he's willing to swallow his pride! Its asking a bit much. But I do love him, should I stay quite or what?? please anyone have any advice?
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 10, 2007, 11:58 AM
    All you can do is try... talk to him and let him know how you feel.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 10, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Hello.

If he cares for you then he will jump at the chance to be with you as long as you are single and ready to get to know each other again. You met a long time ago and are two different people now, you need to take it slow and make sure your looking at now not the past feelings.

Contact him and let him know how you feel and I bet things will at least allow you to be friends and start over.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    suddenImpact Posts: 175, Reputation: 23

Aug 10, 2007, 01:13 PM
    I would say its possible. My g/f and I dated for a while and split up due to her moving far away. I was with another girl for about 5 years, but like you, my feelings never changed for the first girl. When that ended, my x and I started talking again, and eventually started dating. We've now been together almost 4 years, and have a baby due any day!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to date her again. [ 44 Answers ]

I was in high school (12th grade) when I dated a girl from work (3 years older than me) whom I was really good friends with for over a year. I was the happiest person alive when we dated. However towards the end of the relationship, which lasted for about 10 months, she always got extremely...

First date [ 4 Answers ]

Well my question is what would be an appopriate gift to give on a first date?:)

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search