Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Aug 10, 2007, 10:46 AM
    I'm getting tired.
    Why do people keep asking about the same movie 3 or 4 times... ask once! If we know we will help! If we don't, sorry! Don't keep asking over and over again about the same movie!
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Aug 10, 2007, 04:20 PM
    Good point; right on.

XenoSapien
    musie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by giani513
    Why do people keep asking about the same movie 3 or 4 times....ask once! If we know we will help! If we don't, sorry! Don't keep asking over and over again about the same movie!
    I just joined today, but maybe they do it because people like me ( new comers) may not have seen it the first time they posted it and they would like to update their question.

Aug 13, 2007, 03:19 AM
    True, musie. But I've seen a couple of times where they have a question posted on the list. Then immediately after that, there is a different question listed; then that same question listed again. I think that's what giani is talking about.

XenoSapien

Aug 13, 2007, 11:40 AM
    That is what I'm talking about. People need to give it time. Don't post the same question when it's on the same page or even a couple pages later. People like me want to help find answers, and it is tiresome to have to weed through the same requests over and again.

Aug 13, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Horrorfan posted the same question twice this morning titled "Horror mvie Title"
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 13, 2007, 11:49 AM
    This is a common occurrence here and NOT just in the movie category. If you see multiple posts, please click on the report inappropriate post button and we will clear it up.

Aug 13, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Cool, J9, can do----um, er, um... da bears? Da Colts!! :) :) :)

XenoSapien

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm tired of trying [ 7 Answers ]

I'am tired of trying to get pregnant if it happen it happen.I want it so bad though

I'm tired of thinking about it! [ 12 Answers ]

Here is a little background about my situation with my ex, from when we first broke up. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/girlfriend-says-she-loves-me-but-not-love-me-says-she-needs-time-alone-90619.html It's been almost 4 months since we have broken up, and probably about a month...

I am tired! [ 9 Answers ]

OK I am now 35 weeks and I want to know if anyone has any ways to go into labor early... now I don't want to just yet but I am getting close and in the next 3 weeks and I just need some ideas... please help me I am so tired and can't do much I feel big and blaaaaa... please let me know or if any...

I'm really getting tired [ 1 Answers ]

Its been since July first that I have been on my period. At first I thought OK its because I stopped the depo shot and its just trying to regulate itself. I started taking a new form of birth control (the pill). It was helping decrease my period but it made me nauseaded and develop too much yeast...

Tired of being supportive... [ 1 Answers ]

Lucy, Don't be afraid to tell your friends how you feel! Honestly, I go through the same thing with my friends (in terms of them always needing advice/comfort/self esteem boosting/whatever), and at first it might feel odd to turn the tables... but if they are really your friends, they should be...

View more questions Search