Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bevbighair Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 10:34 AM
    Trying for a baby
    We are trying for a baby, we have used ovulation kits acupunture, hyponotherapy we have been trying for 14 months. Does ant have any answers?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Have you and your partner both been checked out by a doctor as far as fertility? His sperm count? Your reproductive organs/eggs? :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 10, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Has your GYN given you a clean bill of health? How about your husband, I assume he has had his sperm tested?
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 10, 2007, 01:09 PM
    And if all goes well at the doctors sometimes all it takes is time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying For A Baby [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I have a question to ask I had the implant put in my arm last year in November I had it took out in April as it was giving me headaches more I then went back onto the pill for a week or so and me and my partner decided to try for a baby.As soon as I came off the pill I had a period...

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

Baby was taken [ 16 Answers ]

On may 23 of this year my daughter, then was eight months old, was taken from me because someone called DCF on my husband and me. My daughter had a bruise on the butt and they took her. They tried to blame it on my husband, he was arrested and then the charges of child abuse were dropped. Now we...

View more questions Search