Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GlamrGerl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Envelopes Stuffing
    Are there any legitimate opportunities to make money stuffing envelopes?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 10, 2007, 08:07 AM
    No, envelopes are stuffed by machine a lot cheaper then it would cost to pay someone.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 08:07 AM
    They are out there if you look. I often do env. Stuffing and handwriting addresses for a company and they pay $75 per batch of 500. You get a batch a week. This is also contracted work, so there are no taxes taken out, so you have to be mindful of that... but that is only if make more than I think $500/year... I only do it for extra funds around Chirstmas time and what not, but there are some companies available... the work I get is for non-profit agencies who are mailing out asking for donations, and typically handwritten notes get better response... Typically I have learned if you have to pay anything to participate, it is a hoax. I only had to go through a training and have my handwriting approved as "neat". Good luck. I work through DNR group... but don't know if they are everywhere or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Atm envelopes [ 2 Answers ]

How long should a bank retain atm envelopes for?

Stuffing envelopes at home [ 3 Answers ]

Every once in a while, I see ads asking for home workers needed to stuff envelopes at home. Are any of these legitimate? If any of them are, which specific companies are? I see that some ask for money while others do not. I would love to be able to do something like this in order to bring in a...

Sausage stuffing [ 1 Answers ]

How long to cook raw sausage bread stuffing outside the turkey for sausage to be done, and what temperature

View more questions Search