Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackman Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 07:45 AM
    B&S surge
    My 18 hp B&S model 422707 is still surging.I have cleaned the carb.and set the enrichment screw.Any ideas out there?
    Jack
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 04:21 PM
    I hate to tell you, but sometimes it takes more than one cleaning to remove all the microscopic dirt and trash from a carb. I would clean it again. I know this is not the answer you wanted, but it may work. Also , does it have a fuel pump, I am thinking it does. Take the fuel pump apart and clean it also if so equipped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

LH surge detected [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 25 and my husband and I have been Trying to conceive for 2 years. I took an ovulation test on 7/1/07 and it detected my LH surge so ovulation would occur within the next 24-36 hrs. BUT I haven't had any detection of cervical mucus, I was wondering if I could get pregnant without detecting any...

The surge is working [ 24 Answers ]

Is this really coming from al-AP? First of all, after 4 years of daily detailing the carnage, the chaos, the 'conspiracies' and 'abuses', I'm floored that al-AP would say the surge "is working." But then again, there comes a point when critics must acknowledge even the most unwelcome facts,...

Lights dim & brighten . Surge ? [ 3 Answers ]

Approx 3 or 4 years ago I noticed lighting in my home would get dim, then get brighter. I asked others in my area if they were noticing the same in their home and no others were noticing it. I took the cover off my breaker panel and noticed that 2 of the wires (white and ground) going to...

TV power surge [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: We had a wiring mishap... and our TV was connected to a 240 volt circuit. The resulting power surge seems to have fried the TV as it will not turn on... The receiver blew smoke out, but the VCR still works... Is there any help for the TV (internal fuse,reset?)? All 3 were connected. Thanks

View more questions Search