Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babicakes Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Maybe a little one?
    So I am late on my period and I'm very regural my husband came in me I think the 7th of July and that's when I was fertile I didn't get my period last month I was suppose to get it the 7/27/07 now it's the 10th and nothing yet my boob hurt and my vains are showing more and I'm bloated but I'm not sure anymore what do you think:confused:
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 10, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Pregnancy Symptoms, Early Pregnancy Symptoms, Early Signs Of Pregnancy, First Signs Of Pregnancy

Try this site for a lot more information than what we can type in.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 10, 2007, 07:53 AM
    You have a good chance. The only way is 14 days after you are late take a HPT or go to a doctor and get a blood test (it is more accurate).
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Take a hpt, or a qualatative blood test. Until you get that positive test result, you won't know.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Aug 10, 2007, 08:18 AM
    My only symptom in early pregnancy was sore breasts. Everything else felt like my period was about to start any minute, only the period never came. Take an hpt, mine read positive when I was only one day late.
    Some say it is best to wait until you are 14 days late, but I say take one now. If it is positive then you will know, if it is negative wait and take another one. Or go get a blood test from your doctor.
    Good luck. Let us know what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little Kim [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what she used to get so light? I've seen someone post something about how darker African Americans can't expect to get any more than 1-2 shades lighter and that made me lose confidence but then I remembered Lil Kim who's like 2 or more shades darker than I am who got extremely...

Nothing serious- just a little dilema (lo) [ 3 Answers ]

OK yeah I'm not really crazyily in love with girls or anthing but I have a small isue when I talk to them .I can't keep I eye contact, I'm not trying to be disrespectfull by looking at the ground or looking out a window when they talk, but it just happends. And I can tell that it bothers the...

Little Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not too sure that one of my private parts look how it should. I don't know what to do..

The little kittey is confused [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone gets this, mail me back so i know this works because i am soo confused on how to do this! Kat!

View more questions Search