Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psycokids Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Vaginal inside bumps
    I Am 27 Never Had Any Problems There Before, Last Week I Started Getting This Burning Pain Only When I Wiped After Urinating, Than It Started Itching Pretty Bad, So I Get A Mirror To Look At It And There Was No Redness But I Saw Right In The Inside Of The Vagina Several Cluster Of Bumps, They Don't Hurt But Needless To Say I Never Looked At Myself Before So I Don't Know If That Is Normal Or If Something Is Wrong, The Burni Ng And Itching Went Away, I Mostly Am Just Concerned About The Bumps, I Ha Dtwo Really Big Babies Vaginally And I Don't Know If That Has Anything To Do With It, I Don't Know What It Looked Like Before.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 10, 2007, 07:47 AM
    PLEASE, PLEASE see your doctor as soon as possible.
    We are not a substitute for a visit to the clinician.

You must listen to your body - it's the only one you've got.

jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 10, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Yes please see a doctor itching and burning even if it has stop should be addressed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal bumps [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: I have some vaginal bumps that I noticed the other day. They are spread throughout the vaginal area, none inside that I know of. They do itch somewhat, but I think that is because they are irritated. I am sexually active and didn't notice them till after intercourse one night with my...

Vaginal bumps [ 2 Answers ]

Over the past week I have notice a small bump on the outside lip of my vagina. It doesn't hurt but has gotten larger. It almost looks like a deposit of some kind of build up. It is the same color as my skin. I thought it could be a pimple but whem I squeeze there is nothing or no way for anything...

Bumps on inside of vaginal lips.. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a women 18 years of age and I have recently been diagnosed with lichen simplex chronicus. There is a patch on both of my legs that I went in for and my doctor gave me a cream and a pill for it. I noticed a little after that appointment that on the inside of my vaginal lips I had small bumps....

Vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I have bumps in my vaginal area? What does that mean?

Vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my husband recently, and at the time I was very dry and a little irritated because I was also pms. The next morning I awoke with a small bump on the lip of my vagina. This happened once before but it did go away on its own. In the very same spot. It has been four days now and...

View more questions Search