Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lnguyen Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2005, 07:03 AM
    Bank Reconciliation help
    Hello,
    I am in the process of doing a bank reconciliation in Great Plains accounting software. However, the checkbook is very messy; checks that were dated in 2002 are still in the system. So there is no way I can reconcile, unless I have to clean up all those messes and start fresh.

My goal is to clear every check that was dated prior 5/31/05 since I have no record of bank statements prior that date. How Do I clear them accordingly with GAAP? Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank interest [ 3 Answers ]

The interest my bank is paying is pitiful. I have heard that there are online banks which give a much higher percentage than what I am receiving locally. How does one find a reliable bank like that and how would I get started? We invested in a Federal Agency step up note<?> which is paying 3+%...

Bank problems [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a couple of watercraft from my father-in-law last year. I paid off the loan to the WF bank at that time, and never received the titles. Since the titles were in his name he was the one that requested the titles be sent. Nothing ever happened. Fast forward one year later, my...

SIGH why should I even have a bank? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been working for years I am 20 but I can't seem to save any money every time I put money in the bank my bills seem to suck it back out it feels almost like my bank is a big safe "wallet" how can I get out of this way of life work to be broke is this the fate of just me or do other people feel...

Do dreams mean reconciliation? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend of about 6 months decided to say lets be friends, we were good together, and respected each other so much. He said he was'nt ready for a relationship since recently getting divorced. I understood but also figured it was someone else in the picture. I can understand all the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.