Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hair2007 Posts: 135, Reputation: 6

Aug 10, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Trying to get better everyday?
    Hi, me again, venting, and getting better every day moving on. But in the process I hear things from people about my ex. ( we ended again 6 weeks ago)

Any way, it came to my attention yesterday he is dating, and moving in with, a girl who is a recovering drug addict (3 yrs) and a bisexual. I am not trying to degrade any one, but this has set me back a few steps, and I'm not sure why... I don't think I'm better than anyone, but he always wanted me back, only to not put in the effort but yet he ends up with someone in 6 weeks, and someone of this type.

I know it just didn't click for him with me I guess after 12 yrs, but why does this make me feel bad? He would always down people for a lot of reasons so maybe I am shocked or jealous that he is with someone else so different from me, when he never gave us his all. And maybe its meant to be realizing that he was just coming around pretending to love me till he found someone more interesting?? Thanks for listening, any input appreciated... ( :
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 10, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Hey Hair, As you no my story. I found out from my sister that it is true my ex is dating. But when I found out a months ago from her sons step brother I was so hurt. Although it lasted a couple days then I was back to healing again. With me I think it was jealousy, picturing her with this new guy hurt very bad. Probably because she was once mine and now she's someone else's. And when I did find out it was more of a wake up call, she's moving on without me now it's my turn.

Aug 10, 2007, 06:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SAB123
    Hey Hair, As you no my story. I found out from my sister that it is true my ex is dating. But when I found out a months ago from her sons step brother I was so hurt. Although it lasted a couple days then I was back to healing again. With me I think it was jealousy, picturing her with this new guy hurt very bad. Probally because she was once mine and now she's someone else's. And when I did find out it was more of a wake up call, she's moving on without me now it's my turn.
    Yeah, this was a wake up call for me!! It just hurts when u hear it, but as with everything else it fades... ( ;
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 10, 2007, 11:42 AM
    News of the ex does get to us, but hold your head up and keep pushing forward.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 10, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Hello Hair

Sending you a Great Big Hug.

He is getting together with the looser because that's all he can get. Love is blind and you over looked many of his problems but others don't so I'm sure he needs a lady to control and she is the only one that will open the door for him.

Just enjoy watching him crash and burn knowing he could have had you, a special lady that would have given him the world but his games got him a Lady that can only give him STD's hehehe Opps did I say that.

You know your better off without him so hold your head up high and show not only the world but yourself that you are strong and will make it through this and have a great life with out him in it.

Dennis777

Aug 10, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    News of the ex does get to us, but hold your head up and keep pushing forward.

Hi tal, thanks for the input... I try everyday to push forward, and I'm doing good. I think it's a little harder for me cause I'm in the same block as him, have to see hhim and whoever, and have to hear people telling me things... but its OK, I'm getting use to it.. lol.. thanks again ( :

Aug 10, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis777
    Hello Hair

Sending you a Great Big Hug.

He is getting together with the looser because thats all he can get. Love is blind and you over looked many of his problems but others don't so im sure he needs a lady to control and she is the only one that will open the door for him.

Just enjoy watching him crash and burn knowing he could have had you, a special lady that would have given him the world but his games got him a Lady that can only give him STD's hehehe Opps did i say that.

You know your better off without him so hold your head up high and show not only the world but yourself that you are strong and will make it through this and have a great life with out him in it.

Dennis777
    Hi dennis thanks for the hug I needed it... ( : u might be right, about him needing someone beneath him to control, someone who has less in all ways... to bad though cause I gave him my all and more, for so long and after so many games... speaking of STDs, I thought the same thing, never mind worrying about that in general, but you up yr chances in my book with someone who has been involved in the world she has... thank you for responding ( ;

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Everyday meals [ 18 Answers ]

Start a new thread here. What's your favorite quick and easy meal for supper time. How long does it take? What's in it? How about quick outside grilling ideas? All responses are welcome. Even if it's hamburger helper with your own combo's thrown in. Thanks in advance. Stay healthy :)

Miss her more everyday [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so my ex girlfriend broke up with me about month ago and I miss her so much and a week later after she broke up with me so got a new boyfriend we were going out for 19day and I no that's not long but I did like her a lot. The reson she told me she had to let me go because of her mom and my age...

Comp freezes... everyday [ 7 Answers ]

ever since my monitor issue (no signal) went away... my comp has been freezing everyday since... it doesn't freeze just once a day... it freezes at least 2 times a day... this happens at random also... it froze today for maybe the 3rd time but this time my computer made a continuous beeeeeeeeeep so...

Pitt mix poops in crate everyday [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: So, I have a 3 1/2 month old pitt bull mix puppy, Maddox. I have had him since he was 8 weeks, so about a month and a half. I got him from the local animal shelter. He has had a crate since the first day, but for about the first week, he slept in my bed with me. I realized that for...

?A Birthday Party Everyday? (Unknown Book Title) [ 1 Answers ]

There was a children's book I read in the mid-eighties; its title I cannot recall. The main character is a dog who lives alone on a hill. On his birthday, he invites all of his friends to a party at which they all eat peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches (important detail ;) ). He enjoys...

View more questions Search