Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gsygoddess Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2007, 02:33 AM
    Early movements
    Hi guys :)
    I just wanted to ask, what is the earliest time it is possible to feel flutterings? I am 13 weeks today and swear I felt them last night.. never felt them this early before though.. is it possible?

Thanks in advance for replies :D
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 02:53 AM
    If it isn't your first yes of course its possible your tummy muscles are screwed so you will feel a lot more.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 07:39 AM
    With each subsequent pregnancy, you feel EVERYTHING earlier, and more in depth, whether it be movements, or pains and discomforts, etc(backaches, foot pain, exhaustion,weak bladder, for example). Your muscles are much more lax and therefore its easier to feel, you also know what to look for, because you have felt it before. With my first pregnancy I felt movements at 4 months. They thought maybe it was twins, but he was just a big baby hah. With my second pregnancy I felt those little fluttering movements at 3 months. So it is very possible that that is what you are feeling. :0)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difficulty with bowel movements [ 2 Answers ]

We adopted a cat, Scout, about a month ago and she's wonderful. The problem is that she seems to hold her bowel movements as long as possible (several days at a time). She urinates regularly. We're unclear as to whether this is intentional on her part or whether she is simply perpetually...

Baby movements. [ 14 Answers ]

Ok I know I answer a lot of questions on here and should know the answer to this, but I am really confused on this one. I am 10/11 weeks pregnant aprox. ( I am getting dated via ultrasound next tuesday) with my second child (4th pregnancy) and have already started showing some in the front. (I am...

Pregnancy movements [ 2 Answers ]

I am 11 weeks and 5 days into my pregnancy and for the past few days I have been feeling something funny I am almost positive that it is the baby moving it does feel like flutters or like if you take a bottle with liquid and turn it upside down then back right side up then upor like bubbles but...

Weird bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a question about bowel movements I've been having diarreah (well, it's not THAT bad... more like really soft) for the about three weeks now. I noticed that it smells sour and before I had to go my stomach would hurt (after I went it didn't hurt). I went about 2 times a day,...

Dark bowel movements [ 6 Answers ]

I have have unusually dark colored bowel movements the last week. Is that a sign of pregnancy or something else? Almost like a dark chocolate color. (trying not to be graphic) But I wanted to know if this is normal or something worse.

View more questions Search