Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pradeepn_nair Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 09:29 PM
    I am doing my Master in Arts
    Hai,
    I am Pradeep doing my Master in Arts in Sociology.So at the end of the year I have to submit Assignments in sociology.Its like a small research only .For this how to prepare Assignments?Do you have any website name that specialy described about sociology and related things?

The Subjects are given below:
    Previous

Course-I-Theories and Thinkers in Sociology
    Course-II-Social Statistics and Social Dynamics
    Course-III-Research methods and Social Statistics
    Course-IV-Social Problems: Then and Now
    Course-V-Study of Majority and Minority groups

Final

Course-I-Study of Rural Society
    Course-II-Industrial Sociology
    Course-III-Health, Education and Society
    Course-IV-Social Movements in India
    Course-V-Polity, Economy and Society

Kindly Reply me as soon as possible.
    Thanks
    Pradeep
    Viking99 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 04:16 PM
    I'm confused by your question but would love to help. I'm wrapping up my MA in Criminology so I should be able to help with what you need. Please clarify so I can assist you. I have taught some undergrad classes if this is regarding developing an assignment for undergrads. I hope I can help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martial arts movie [ 4 Answers ]

About 15 to 20 years ago I saw a movie which I can no longer recall the name of. The movie was about 5 or 6 guys who used to be in the same military unit together- who come together to help save a town or what not. Of the characters I can remember- one was drunk living in a salvage yard, one was a...

Martial Arts and Physics? [ 25 Answers ]

Are there any books out there that treat martial arts from a physics point of view? Even better- Are there any teachers, professors, or instructors out there willing to collaborate on a book on the subject?

Martial arts [ 1 Answers ]

Wich form of martial arts is most effective in strikeing with hands and teaches the student hand speed,accuracy, agility,and stress speed. If there is not such form of martial arts would the reader please tell me wich form of martails arts would suit me best. Also would you tell me the best way to...

View more questions Search