Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherrybottomjean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Maricopa county, Arizona Warrant Question
    And if you did not know you had to appear in court, and a vacate appearance judgment was against you. What does that mean?

Also, if they put a warrant out for you with a 1200.00 bond how long does that last?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2007, 05:32 AM
    Hello cherry:

I never heard of a "vacate appearance judgment". If they put a warrant out for you, it lasts forever.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 10, 2007, 06:13 AM
    If you did not appear in court ( don't matter you forgot or did not understand) you would have gotten legal notice to appear in court.
    So you did not show up, they issue a warrant.

So you get 1200 and turn yourself in and then use the1200 to bond yourself out. The warrant lasts forever, so if you are ever stopped they keep you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arizona Domestic Partner [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there are laws in Arizona about domestic partners? My situation is if I split with my domestic partner do I legally owe her anything? Can I be sued for Palimony? Spousal support? Do I have to give her half of everything? Any answers will help. Thanks:confused:

Recovery Warrant, Civil Warrant or Detainer Warrant? [ 4 Answers ]

I closed on the purchase of a house on April 27th. The seller notified a roommate (who was "not" a tenant) to move on April 4th. He moved his furniture on April 12 but left 4 broken down vehicles, and 2 garages wall-to-wall with things. He is dragging his feet on moving because he's angry at the...

Inheritance tax in Arizona [ 3 Answers ]

My sister recently died after a long illness. Two weeks prior to her death, she added me as joint tenant with right of survivorship to the deed to her home. I am also executor of her will, her estate being under $300K. In the will, my OTHER sister and I are to split all proceeds from the sale of...

View more questions Search